How do you break your headphones?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by thedeadwalkk, Sep 1, 2010.

1. well my headphones never get broken when im sober. always happens when im high. ill find a good dubstep song, crank it to 100% and within a couple weeks the speakers will die mid song, and these have been good quality headphones D:

2. Not "broken" in the electronic sense, but I have a pair of Sony MDR-XD300 headphones that I stepped on when I was stoned. Now they're held together with electrical tape. Still sound fucking great though!:smoke:

3. I just use em till they dont work. A dece pair of 50 dollar headphones will last me like 4 or 5 months on average. Thank god for lifetime warranty's.

4. i swear i been thru like 20 headphones already yo, we got a cat, and the fuckin little bastard eats the wires and shit everytime, and once my ipod got stolen and the headphones went with it, some of em got tangled up and snapped. damn i got bad luck wit em, now i got sum skull candys den shits is aight, they got good bass boost:smoke: im so high lmao

5. Single-wire budget headphones don't agree with me. I do enough movement where it'll develop a short in the cord and sound in one cuff will go out from time to time, gets really annoying. I'll never crank volume to the max, I still like to hear and distinguish different parts in music, overly loud music sounds blown out to me.

My main headphones are Sennheiser HD595s. Had them for three years, still going strong. I don't use player headphones/earbuds a lot.

6. Dubsteps cost me 3 pairs.

7. I always fall asleep with mine in witch seems to do it. I also use Skullcandy's so they never last long.

8. My bicycle always eats them:confused:

9. Werd.

Rockin Skullcandy Hesh's;)

10. it's really simple when you live in house where everyone is irresponsible besides you and take and use your things without your permisson:mad:

11. i bought a nice pair of head phones so i can do my mixing and shit and then i wake up one morning to find my kid playing with them and they are snapped in the middle.

took everything in me not to strangle him with the cord.