How do you break up your bud?

Discussion in 'General' started by Goggalor, Nov 18, 2012.

1. I would add a poll, but I don't use this site often and am not sure how. Anyways, my question is "What method do you use to break up your bud before you smoke/vape?"

I used my hands for the longest time, like 6 years, but recently(last few months) I've been using scissors. I thought about a grinder for a while, but the only reason I'd want one is for the kief catcher.

2. I live in the stone age, so its hands for me.

-Sent from iRock

3. Hell yeah, love Workaholics. One of the best comedy shows I've ever seen.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Grinder

Hands

Scissors

5. [quote name='"Goggalor"']I would add a poll, but I don't use this site often and am not sure how. Anyways, my question is "What method do you use to break up your bud before you smoke/vape?"

I used my hands for the longest time, like 6 years, but recently(last few months) I've been using scissors. I thought about a grinder for a while, but the only reason I'd want one is for the kief catcher.[/quote]

I have a black 4 pc. space case
    I <3 it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Grinder or Hands... Scissors just feels weird :p

7. [​IMG]

Space Case - Like a Boss :smoking:

8. Grinder. Have one with a keif catcher but the cheapos do the job fine too :smoke:

9. Grinder but if you don't have one shot glass and scissors works pretty well

10. Spacecase ftw

11. I thrown a half ounce in a blender.

12. Scissors or grinder

13. 4 piece sharpstone.

i love it.

14. How'd that work for you?

15. spacecase titanium

16. i use my hands mainly, and have being doing this for years. i got a space grinder but i dont use it much. i have used scissors in the past, i dont like carrying extra shit that i dont need.

17. Mostly use a grinder and then the ground up bud into a shot glass, mix it with some herbs and chop it all up with a pair of scissors. When I have enough bud though, I sometimes just use my fingers to pick it apart and make some bowls, just depends really.