Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you break up the bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jlefee, Jul 3, 2010.

1. I'm a seasoned smoker but I've never had to pack it myself. The last time I smoked with my friends I got a leftover bud. How do you break it up? What do you take off/leave on? Pictures would be appreciated.

2. Hard to believe if you've never done it by yourself.

3. If you really don't know, it's probably best you just got a grinder.

4. No offense or anything but if you don't know how to break up bud you can't consider yourself seasoned. But anyways you just pull it apart with your hands if you don't have a grinder or you can cut it up with scissors.

5. As long as you break it small and just know "no stems, no seeds" you should be fine.

6. Take the bud, break it up, remove stems, put in bowl, ignite and inhale. I thought this shit was common sense but i guess its just me. :rolleyes:

7. You're a seasoned toker, yet you don't know how to break up bud and are asking how to in the Apprentice Tokers forum?

8. Bud good. Stems bad.

9. I said I smoked a lot. I didn't say I was good at anything else. And I'm asking in the apprentince forums cause that's where it would go.

10. put in freezer for 5-10minutes.
    take out
    Crumble with hands in 2 seconds.

11. [ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh7uxL98m7LJmeMPi8]Video: People Really Do This? How To Roll A Joint![/ame]

12. Seriously?

13. Come on now, this has got to be common sence.

14. I would also like to know lol.....

15. asking this question is like asking how do you open a bag of chips

16. On the one hand it may seem a silly question... on the other hand, at least they asked. Can't have been easy...

Just break it up. Or not. Simple.
    As for methods, I use a grinder but you can put the bud in a shot glass and chop it up in there with a pair of scissors until it's just large enough particles to not get pulled through the hole in whatever you're smoking from... or use your fingers!

17. Pull all of the little hairs off of it and scrape off all the crystlas, they can kill you. What you're looking for are the seeds and stems. Make sure they're nice and chunky before you throw them in your bowl, no packing is required.

...but seriously...

18. I use a grinder, but if you don't have one, scissors are a great way to get it ground up. Just make sure you don't get the stem or any seeds.

19. Have you not even watched your friends pack their bowls? At least you know that you should break up the bud instead of just throwing in a huge ass nug like some of my dumb ass friends do. I'm not going to tell you "How" to break up the bud because I feel that every human being should posses within their brain the power to imagine SOME way of breaking up the bud.

However

PRO TIP: Put a slightly larger sized piece of weed in the bottom of the bowl to cover the whole so that smaller sized particles will not fall through the hole.

PS. Don't call yourself a seasoned toker. Good luck!:hello:

20. Yes when its in the freezer it gets cold and weak, therefore easier to break apart.