Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you break in your new piece?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Posidon, Jun 13, 2003.

1. Just wondering how you all break in new pieces when you get them. Do you smoke it out with a big group of friends, or is it a ritual that only you smoke the first bowl (thats how I am).

2. With me and my friends, we wait until our whole "group" is there...there's 5 of us. And we don't use schwag...always Bubble Gum. (We know someone who grows it)

3. When I got my new piece I smoke the first bowl with my wife and myself. I always take the first hit off it, this I insist is a must.
    GB

4. I always blaze fat with whoever went with me to buy it.

i bought a new pipe wednesday, and this hottie was with me, and so when we got home we blazed up real nice.

I too HAVE to take the first hoot. Its just harsh not too...

5. I've always broken in a piece by myself. The last piece I got (my glass one) I wanted to "inaugarate" it with friends, but no one wanted to do anything that night so I said fuck 'em and did it myself.

6. I used to smoke out of pipes all the time. It's all I did. Joints are my thing now, and have been for about 3 years. (out of about 15. I'm only 30)

But if/when I get a new piece, I break it in with the fellas.

7. I don't have any specific ritual when it comes to de-virginizing a peice. The only real rule I have is that I get the first hit. Simple. I loooooove greens.

8. Put in some nice honey and let it dry off. Helps the resin stick to the bowl then pack a nice fatty for the head. After this put a little more honey on and hit it with a your group (in my there like 4 or 5) and puff away good ol times, and of course someone from the group has to go with you.

9. i smoke up with my dad, and i get first hit.