Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you blow your smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Numbers, Jun 22, 2006.

1. What's up guys? Do you or someone you smoke with blow their smoke into rings or anything sweet like that?? I think it's awesome, and it is a mark of a true veteran... So how do you do it!?? How do you make rings when you let the smoke out?

-Eric :bongin:

2. I cant do ring, just blow out my mouth, or if im with friends, out my nose.

3. I can do french inhale or kill hits to inhale and then varying size rings to blow small ones through bigger ones.

4. i usually do tricks, me and my circle have determined names and manuevers for smoking tricks...check it -

hungry pig - blow a ring, the into a kill hit (suck it back in)
    double of that
    the standard - like 20 rings into a french inhale into a kill hit
    i cant remember the rest because my conciousness is irregular :smoking:

5. my homies say when i smoke, that I'm always "fancy" with my smoke I dont really think about it it just fasc inates me. smoke is so trippy lol I lov esmoke rings and french inhales even when I'm smoking ciggarettes

6. I love showing off when I'm smoking. I can blow pretty decent rings, and I'll ghost it too.

7. Im always doin french inhales, kill hits, and smoke rings..im working on smoke hearts

8. dont do anything special, I think if you try somthing special and u dont do it you look stupid lol so I dont do it. I just blow my smoke down and away from everyone else.

9. Yeah I can do rings, and im gettin there at doin a heart too. French inhales are easy. to do a proper ring u gotta let the smoke sit in ur mouth, so I don't do it much cause its a waste, unless I inhale it back in

10. French Inhale.. that always impresses the girls/newbies. Haha, otherwise I just inhale,hold,exhale. :smoking:

11. I can't do smoke rings with weed, smoke isn't dense enough.

12. How the hell do you blow a smoke heart?

13. Kinda like blowing the smoke ring, you just have to have different setup, its hard to explain, you just kinda experiment, with the way you use your tongue, and your lip shape..lol

14. I can do pretty good kill hits mainly, and Snoop Doggs [where you exhale really slow after a big hit and thick smoke just flows]

15. whats a french inhale? sorry, but ive never seen any smoke tricks besides smoke rings. (how do you blow smoke rings btw?) Oh, my brother blows smoke out real slow and sucks it back in through his nose, cause he can inhale and exhale at same time. It creates a continuous chain of flowing smoke, really cool lookin!

16. Fat rings that float to the ceiling, or making it waterfall out of my mouth(suck on an icecube for a while then let it out slow)

17. I've got a question that has to do with this. Does exhaling through your nose instead of your mouth have any sort of significant effect? Like, does it get you higher because it's traveling through more places in your body or some shit? What about inhaling through your nose?

18. i'm also curious about this "french exhale" technique, what exactly is it?

19. french inhale is where u take a hit an let it come out of ur mouth slow under your nose and suck it back up through your nose, theyre also called irish waterfalls.

ive never heard of a french exhale, maybe its blowing out ur nose?

20. I let a thick smoke cloud roll out of my mouth slowly, I wonder why everyone thinks i'm smoking weed when i'm driving around. :rolleyes: