How do you become a mod?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by RVD420RVD, Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How do you become a mod for this site? do you get paid? may be a stupid question haha

2. its when u suck a unicorns horn and tickle its nut sack with your pinky toe. Then... And only THEN will you be a mod for this site.

3. Be helpful and kind. Encourage others. Post only what you know is true. Post often and well.

And there is no pay- you do it for love!

4. Like storm crow said, just be a good blade, there is a basic criteria though, you have to had been here for a while at least 2 years i think, you have to have a fair amount of posts i'm guessing that's so the admin can check you out make sure your not going to just ban people :p

5. #5 Eric111E, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2011
    You gotta just follow the rules and be noticed as a mature member. You gotta get chosen. I don't have alot of posts or rep. Do it was recognized that I could do the job and be mature about it. I never went out of my way to be all friendly to the admin or make friends with all the mods. Even to this day I still keep to myself.
    You do have to be here a few years though.
    As far as gettin paid, no you dont receive a paycheck, but you can be rewarded other ways
    Ohh, and you get one free kiss from JD for every ban you get :ey:

6. #6 DirtyApe, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2011

Ohhhh. Very informative. :p:smoke:

7. Well, you can't be angry like me.

8. oh really?

i'm owed some retroactive kisses then.. at least a couple hundred by my estimation.

9. Its a new rule, it was made after you left so she could effectively avoid having to kiss you

10. story of my life :(

11. He's used to chicks avoiding his kisses...thats why he prefers massage parlors.

Less space to run.:D

12. what? JD kisses? sign me up

13. no tongue though..

so don't waste your time..

plus her breath smells like cheap wine and chicken.

14. mmmm chicken kisses, now I'm excited.

15. Okay, I done that and I'm still not a mod yet. The horn had some weird clear liquid come out. I think it was magic juice. :D:D:D:D:D:D

16. sexy!

17. :laughing:

18. I feel like this thread should be stickied and enshrined in drunken matrimony. Also I was informed that AugustWest was the one who gives out kisses for bans, that's why I'm so lenient :smoke:

19. Sticky it....everyone will be trying to become a mod.:laughing:

20. What's the appeal of being a mod anyway...I feel I would quickly hate grasscity if I had to go around "cleaning it up."

Thanks mods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.