Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do You Afford Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jayohe12, Jun 19, 2013.

1. For weed specifically I buy a 40 dollar oz of shake and make about 150-200 off of it.

It must be nice to live in a medical state.

/cry

3. i use survivor benefits so the govt buys my shit. :yay:

4. #64 Deleted member 616232, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
    Yes, it's wonderful. It's brought down prices for everyone, even if you don't have your card. today I went to the co-op. theirs is really cheap, but you don't know what you're getting. The have a black board with everything they have. It's all $5 a gram, but you just tell  them how many grams you want. You'll get something off that list, and you'll get  grams in the bag of  several strains all mixed together.  It's all good though.

Next time I go in there, I am going to write down all the strains. Sometimes if you get the right person, they will pick it apart for you and tell you what strains are in your bag.  Some strains I recognize right off just by seeing it, like the OG Kush. I just don't buy much, because my grower just grows for me.

5. I provide hungry people with fresh food delivered to their door! I get tipped enough to have all the bud/food/gas I need and am able to save most of my paycheck! Its awesome while I'm living with my parents. And soon I'll have enough to move out.