Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do You Afford Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jayohe12, Jun 19, 2013.

1. its funny how marijuana pays for my marijuana

2. I worked for mine, but I'm more than happy to sell my body.

3. Rob old ladies and sell my girlfriend.

4. I'm either at work or high.

5. I work hard to pay for my weed and to pay my mortgage.

6. Shared tip money = Herb money 

7. I buy but I hate unreliable dealers man. Just dealt with one today :/... I'm highly considering growing my own since I have a few seeds from the last batch I bought.

8. Currently I am mooching off my roommate. Really hate that. I do have a job though, but things come up where I can't afford to pay for weed. I'm glad I have an understanding roommate. lol

9. I use my mom and dads money
    But sense I got a part time job for the summer ill be supporting my habit

Sent from my Chaser using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Workin' the good ol' 8AM until whenever I fall asleep.

Can't wait until that promotion comes so I can make the good money.  :smoking:  :bongin:  :metal:

11. I don't afford it. Its free!

12. Gmo and my job. Got enough to last me 2 weeks :)

13. Must be nice being a bladie haha

14. Your a great example to every 15 year old everywhere

15. I live with and take care of my grandparents I do a lot for them because my grandma has dementia and my grandpa was a former cancer patient (damn cigarettes) so i mow their lawn, help with their meds, clean the gutters, drive them around, fix their electronics and plumbing, do the dishes, the laundry etc. and they make sure I'm well fed. Some of the food and job money goes towards herb. I also have friends that will give me money if i hook them up so like if I want an eighth, a friend will give me 10 bucks and i'll smoke them out a couple times and give them a souvenir nug or whatever.

16. My grower gives me my share and when I want something different, it's not that expensive.

Today I went to the dispensary and bought a mix and match qtr 2 grams blue dream 3 grams OG Cush 2 grams white ryno ( I think I can't read the bag cause part of the sharpie writing came off.) Plus a big rice crispy treat which I only ate half of. It knocked me out. All of this
    for $60.00 oh yeah, and I forgot, he threw 2 big fat doobies in the bag for free.

17. The best way to afford weed is to grow a continuous supply, just enough for you and a few close friends.  I started doing this several years ago, and I've saved thousands of dollars. 

18. we all got that one friend :poke:

19. we all got that one friend :poke:
    </blockquote>Its so true. Never got money but always wantin to smoke down.
    Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app