Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you actually get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KillswitchMetal, Oct 26, 2008.

1. +rep

Dude my dog can get high. Unless your swallowing it. New lungs never take maryjane the way they should. Just breathe it. You dont even need to hold it in, even though its almost a waste if you dont.

2. You're definitely doint it right. but i heard that first time smokers dont really notice the effects of marijuana; i didnt notice any my first time. so do all thats been said above and then you'll have no doubt as to whether or not you're doing it right.

If you've never been high before, then this is probably going to be your initial reaction thought as it was mine:
    "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH... so this is why people smoke weed"

3. if you smoke from a bong, how do you inhale? Do you inhale the same the whole time, from lighting the bowl to clearing it? Or do you inhale slower while lighting, then harder when clearing? I noticed that I tended to do the former, while my roommate does the latter. Is there supposed to be a "right" way?:confused:

4. I usually do it the way you do it, and I also take a breather in between lighting/milking and then the inhale. Makes sure I get it all. :p I think it's better to inhale slower while filling it up cos then you get a thicker smoke. If you inhale fast it's just a thin cloud.

5. u makez no sense

6. Well, this question was a little general. So I see why some of the jokes were coming in. haha But its not a bad thread question if it was more specific.

For example, I just started smoking. And i am using a vape pipe. I find that sometimes after I suck on the pipe i dont have much air left to inhale it into my lungs cause im out of air. I think that I get it all down, but its really hard to tell because its all vapors. It always comes out though a light mist and I still get quite high. But being a new user, it seems that it takes me more than it should to get me really high. Maybe I am doing it wrong, or maybe it will just get easier after more usage?

7. #27 crazy_knee_grow, Oct 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2008
    wow kid your realllyyy fucking gay! Dont smoke weed at all and instead go suck your daddys dick!!!!!!!!

Posts like this are not welcome here. I think you've been here long enough to know that. Consider this your warning. *RMJL

8. dude you need to just draw it in slower and not suck so fuckin hard.

9. QFTW :hippie:

10. I like to use the three P's for getting High

Puff
    Puff
    Pass

but if your new to smoking it should be

Puff
    Puff
    Practice