How do you act when yourhigh?

Discussion in 'General' started by helloMarketing, Jun 9, 2012.

1. I Act quiet :/ it puts me down :/ fuck wish wasn't that lame

2. its different for me at times. Sometimes im mad quiet and to my self, thinking and asorting thoughts. Other times im funny and witty, and have the urge to do something

3. you need some confidence. speak up! i like to play music, thats how i speak. =)

4. I'm not sure exactly how my reply is relevant to this thread, but I think it is.

--

I just saw something happen in GC.

A ***** comes in, and he says what he wants to say!

He says things that originated from deep inside of him, and he laid them on the page for everyone to read.

Then he got scared.

He thought,

'What the fuck have I just done?!'

Then he began to feel insecure.

Then he ended up self-destructing himself.

Kaboom... blood and brain bits, everywhere...

5. I think the question is how do I act sober.. and to that, the world may never know.

Sobriety is a curse word in my book.

6. I act high.

7. I act like an upper-middle class parasite between the ages of 18-28 who likes football americano y no me gusta futbol (soccer)

8. [​IMG]

9. I act like a better version of myself.

10. The same way I act when I'm not high.

11. I'm still a cynical pessimist with crazy paranoid theories on things when I'm high, but I'm slightly friendlier. And hungrier.

12. Giggly, horny, I think every big truck/white car is the cops or a secret agency, I try to avoid food to make my high last as long as possible, I kinda get quieter because I have less to complain about

13. Im usually quiet when I'm high, always zoning out haha

14. I'm way more chill, relaxed and hilarious as fuck.

15. It all depends how I feel when I start smoking and what the situation is. Unfortunately I'm inclined to be wayyy more quite when I'm high which is too bad as I'm already a fairly quite kinda guy. I just get into a mode where I love to just observe and think for the most part.

Then on occasion I get more energetic and sometimes more talkative.

Then on even rarer occasions it really doesn't change much of anything other than the fact I feel high. It seems to play no effect on how I act.

16. About the same, strangely I think lately I have been more outgoing and uppity when not stoned to the bone though yo.

17. I don't even know man, I don't remember