Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do Yall Smoke While Riding Deep

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by litterlife69, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Yes you have a point. But if you live in Utah, that stuff goes down.

This.  Park somewhere and smoke.  You don't wanna drop the blunt and end up running head on in to an 18 wheeler while trying to find it.

3. its not the best idea but im not sayin we havent done it haha :smoking: drivin around smoking a joint with the windows down and the speakers loud

4. My friends and I don't hotbox very often to be honest. It's usually not a good idea considering how bored the cops are around here. Nothing ever goes down.

But it does happen sometimes. If we're just driving around downtown or something the windows usually stay closed. On the highway we crack the windows and blow the smoke out.

5. I smoke in the car often...one of my favorite places.

Generally any amount of MJ on me could be destroyed quickly and I never get mega blazed while driving as a safety precaution and I obey all traffic laws so I never worry about cops.

Usually I crack the windows if smoking while driving...I'm in a leather car so smells don't stick that well.
    I only "hotbox" when the car is stationary, as I can't enjoy it as much driving b/c I can't pay attention to smoking as much...

6. we always hot box. windows up, AC off, let it cloud up!

7. Never hotbox a car while driving.  You can be perfectly inconspicuous by leaving the windows cracked

8. ive done it before but ive stopped

i just smoke one before i leave and one after  i just think its safer

what if another driver made a wrong move and accidently hit your car , maybe the police will smell it or maybe the other driver and then he will say its your fault your high ? 

9. Dont hot box

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I Just crack one window just an inch and turn the blowers on high on my feet, does a good job blowing smoke out the window and cycling in fresh air. Joints and bowls smell less than blunts. Stay safe. I smoke all day everyday and my job requires a lot of driving. ;)

11. Agreed, only kids drive and smoke and its stupid.

12. Hahaha you guys are bugging out. Me and my buddies will roll 4 deep, get a blunt and just go for a nice cruise with the windows up. We do follow a set of precautions though, The person in the front passenger seat is always the one that lights the blunt, and is ALWAYS the one that passes the blunt to the driver. If we drop the blunt, it has happened a few times, we simply keep driving, find an inconspicuous area to pull over, and find that sucker.

Oh, and our other rule is this: if the red and blue lights show up behind you, whoever has the blunt eats it immediately. Everyone sparks a cig, the AC goes on full blast, and some axe or cologne is sprayed. I had a cop pull us over once for a busted taillight, he didn't even mention an odor of marijuana.  :hello:

13. My dad told me when I was younger, if I am going to drive around with weed, make sure to smoke joints because you can always eat it! you cant eat a pipe

Actually I have to take my statement back! hahaha wouldn't you know it earlier tonight (a few hours after I posted that) some people told me a story of how they were smoking a bong in their car driving down the street (why would you do that?) and some lady next to them called the cops, cops came almost immediately and pulled the kids over, and the guy driving went to jail for a DUI. Never heard of such a thing but I guess now i know it's really possible..

15. Well what me and my homies do is just find a place to park, then just rollup nd spark there. After we just jump on and off the freeway with the windows down to get the smell out. Pigs now a days will search you're whip if they smell dank! :angry:
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. We don't box on main roads, 90% of the time it's in a neighborhood at nighttime with all the windows rolled up either parked or at a steady cruise pace. And we use J's.  Unless you smoke cigs too I don't know why you would leave a window cracked though...that leaves the smell of pot everywhere instead of all in one location-->I would rather empty out all the smoke in 5 seconds in one area than risk someone seeing us puff for 10 minutes.

17. #37 Weedity, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    I try my best NOT to smoke in my car anymore. I used to have an old beat up 2000 Galant and that was not as sketch to drive around and smoke it because it didn't attract attention. Now I have my 2003 wrx and it's loud and just grabs too much attention from the cops. I've been lucky and never have been pulled over, but I don't feel safe blazing in the car anymore.

Sadly though, it's a bad habit of mine. So I do smoke in it at least 3 times a week but I'll always roll the windows down and have a cigarette sparked and the pack at the ready just in case. 

Rules: No speeding, no letting smoke build up in the car, keep the bowl/blunt/joint down low, have a cig burning or at the ready, have at least two windows rolled down halfway, and understand that it is the easiest way to get busted. 

18. First, a question: what the hell is "riding deep"?

Don't smoke while the car is in motion. Too many bad things can happen. If you can't smoke at your destination then park somewhere with a LOT of cars.

19. man its screwston texas . lots of ppl smoke blunts and drive quit overthinking it. just roll down the windows and burn the trees :)