Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do u make hash??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SkunkMaster420, Jul 14, 2010.

1. i was just wondering how can someone make hash? :smoking:

2. Please use the search function. There's a shit load of guides on how to make hash and everything you can think of.

3. If you have enough stems you can.. and the quality won't be great

4. Yup, definitely use the search. There are dozens of different ways to make hash, and we have guides here on many of those. :wave:

5. alright i will thanks for the heads up

6. There are a lot of good hash-making tutorials over in the Harvesting and Processing forum, as well.
    A few of them are stickied right at the top of the forum.

7. If your going to use stems, just follow the same procedure with stems lol, making qwiso (the guide from here that i linked made honors of hashmouf) is a lot easier with stems...and it will be "more" than if you just kiefed them but not by a noticable amount unless you have a good amount of stems, like an oz

8. BHO is where it's at.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HZh_k_nkZ0"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

one of the best video tutorials

9. ^^^ lol BHO is nice... a little more complex than the others for someone who has never made hash hahahaha but better...so much better

10. BHO isn't too complex if you just be careful and make sure you do the whole process very well thought up. Plus it can still be done pretty cheaply; $15 SS turkey baster, $3 hose clamp, $2 of coffee filters, and a $5 can of vector can make you a nice big batch of errl.