Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do u make a gravity bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 1 Eyed Toka Guy, Jul 31, 2004.

1. how do u make a gravity bong (not the one that involves a tub).
    i read in a few diff. threads that it consists on a 3 liter bottle and a bag but i dunno how to assemble it or how to smoke out of it.
    thanks to whomever responds

2. Cut the bottom of the bottle of
    attach a bag instead of the bottom
    make sure its attached nicely no air going thru...
    put a cone in the cap of the bottle and u are ready to go...

put the stuff on the cone light it up and pul the bag down so its sucks out all the smoke into the bottle then take the cap off and smoke it in =]

i personally do not like grav bongs :/

hope it helpd - sorry for the poor english

3. this sounds almost like a depth charge :D they get you high as fuck but use alot of weed but, youll get high as fuck so enjoy :)

4. thanks man

5. i just ripped one yesterday.

This takes about 10 mins to make MAX, one rip will fuck you up hardcore.

Get a 2 liter bottle, cut the bottom off.

We bought a slide built into a soda cap, to insure this wouldnt leak or anything. Very cheap, 5 bucks at your local head shop.

Now get a trash container, or a bucket, something bigger than the two liter, and can hold water.

we use a 1 and 1/2 foot tall plastic trash.

now fill the bucket with water, about 3/5th the way up.

Pack your slide.

Slowly submerge the bottle, then light the weed and slowly pull it up, make sure the water is bubbling.

When all the weed is burned, twist the cap off..

FUN PART! quickly cover the opening and slowly breath in, while pushing the bottle to the water, remember SLOWLY, as you push the water down, the smoke will be forced into your lungs. keep pushing down until you are just about kissing the water.

Prepare to cough. Results may vary.

6. youll get blown off of some dirty shwag with a gravity bong

7. if you have a chilum, then that's the best for grav bongs. of all the different ways though, i like waterfalls the best since its so easy to make

8. melt a bottle cap and push a socket wrench head through it...its air tight and awesome.peace

9. oh man your talking about lungs and buckets they kick ass.
    bucket :
    get a small plastic bucket or bin or some thing to put lots of water in
    then cut the bottom off a two litre bottle of coke
    make a gauze for the top of the bottle where the cap goes on out of tin foil
    put the bottle in the bucket spread the gear on the gauze
    pull up slowly brewing it nicely
    take the gauze off and push down on the bootle
    with the smoke in the back of your lungs

Lung

1. get a whisky bottle and break the bottom of the bottle
    2. Get a airtight bag and celotape to the bottom of the bottle
    3. Tie a string to the bag
    4.Make a gauze for the bottle
    5. Spread the gear and pull down on the string slowly
    6. So it brews nice
    7.Remove the gauze and suck so the bag sucks into the bottle
    8.Were talking about 2 litres of smoke injecting into the lungs in under a sec

Some serious coughs
    PEACE
    Dont fly 2 high
    P.S Sorry the gabyacking
    enjoy

10. 2 ft tall tube(dont matter what as longs it can hold water with no leaks)
    a 2 ltr bottle and a socket
    put 4 or 5 small holes(the size of a pencil works best) then make a hole big enough for the socket to fit very snugly in the cap of the bottle,push the bottle down in the water till the "snout" of the bottle is barely sticking out,put ur pot into the socket hold lighter over the socket and slowly pull the bottle up,when the bottle is full of smoke twist off the cap,and push down really quick then pulls the bottle tottaly out of the water and inhale-no matter the weed u will get rele stoned off of buckets,same with the bag but no water-lungs take practic to brew good

11. easy way to make a g bong that works
    get a 2 liter bottle and burn a small hole at the bottom
    than get tin foil and put it over the top of the bottle and poke holes in it so it acts as a bowl
    take the tinfoil off, plug the hole at the bottom and than fill the bottle up with water,
    put the bowl on top of the bottle after the water is in it and than pack in ur buds
    light ur buds and than release the hole at the bottom
    this will make the water go out and than suck in smoke from ur tree
    once all the water is emptied use the hole at the bottom as a carb and take off the bowl and use that to suck through, u get ripps

12. i jst trided this

it sounded like itd work but it took forevr to melt the bottom and i endd up burnin the fuk outta my thumb...

i probaly did it wrong, but stil got majr ripd

13. In my beginner days I used a lung a lot!

Now that I think of it, I'd be down to smoke one now.

14. Gravity Bong sesh at Evilpig's is what I think we should all do this weekend :smoking:

15. Get a normal 16.9 FL oz poland spring water bottle, a container that the bottle can fit in, scissors, and some type of bowl with a step (I use my old trumpet mouthpiece). Take the scissors and cut the base of the water bottle off. Get rid of the cap too. Put your bowl in the mouth piece of the bottle (my trumpet mouthpiece fits perfect because the 'stem' of it goes through the top into the water and the actual part where the weed goes sits over the top). Put the weed in, put the lighter to it, pull the bottle up until the bottom of it is at the top of the water, take off the bowl and HITTTT!=)

16. just get a 2 liter bottle cut someholes by wher the cones at at the bottom fill up a bucket wit water
    either drill a hole thru the cap and put a socket 1 inch should be aight or a broken bong stem if u dont wanna use the cap put the bottle all the way down and pull it up slowly as u lite it when the bud is gone inhale as u push the bottle back down and try not to black out gravitys is monsters

17. The ways I have heard of people making them are way different then how I build mine. First I take any size water bottle. (depending on how much bud I have I usually go for the one liter soda bottles)Then I get either a bowl from my pipe of some tine foil and heat up the plastic top until soft and I push the bowl through, or my scissors if I am using foil. Next I take my bottle and put a hole on the bottom for the water. Finally I screw the cap on with the fully loaded bowl and light it. All you do is fill it with water while holding the hole, put on the cap, light the bowl, let the water go and rip that hit like there's no tomorrow :smoking:

18. dude c'mon its so easy. cut bottofm of 2 ltr stick in a larger container. put a pingpong ball in the bottle (prevents water in the mouth.

for a bowl do what i did:

http://www.bongsbay.com/gravitybong1.jpg

dont empty the water though (that pic is a water bong

19. I make i guess would be a waterfall but you go and buy a Sobe bottle. There is a notch ont he bottom where you can punch a hole out with a screwdriver and hammer. Take the lid and put a bowl and stem trhough it. Your done fill it up with water and smoke it :hello: