Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do u like ur weed ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinbud, Mar 27, 2009.

1. do u like it to be fluffy or dense or compact ?

2. I like fluffy. Its easier to seperate if you don't have a grinder.

3. I like the dense nugs.

4. I definitely like them fluffy, I am not much of a fan of the grinders so it is easier for me to snip, and in my opinion better for burning.

5. Super dense nugs. You can buy from people without a scale that aren't really dealers they just have lots of weed and want to sell some & get a better deal cause it looks like less.

6. dense nugs as in good genetics that burn slow not shit thrown in a brick and smashed down so a ounce is the size of a tennis ball

7. lol good way to look at it. I prefer dense weed also because I like throwing in what looks like a gram into the grinder and then it busts up into a couple grams. :)

8. I like dense bud

9. The bud I have now is WAY to fluffy for me. Throw what looks to be a 2 gram chunk into the grinder just to get a bowl. It sucks.

10. Dense nugs for sure :smoking:

(i would say dank but I'm pretty sure thats a given)

11. definitely DENSE just peel off small snap shots

12. i love dense nugs

13. I like a mixture of both dense and fluffy, and I like it between moist and dry
    when you can just break off a little bit and its not gonna turn into dust

14. dense bud so i can grind it up and it seems like it just doubled it's weight

15. Dense but still a lil fluffy...
    :smoking::cool:

16. Ahhh. This depends. I like fluffy if im toking for some smooth nice chillax hits but if i wanna get blazed as hell i like the real dense buds

17. dense sticky icky:hello: