How do u get white wido/orange crush and such

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by KiLleR GreEn, Sep 24, 2003.

1. hey i wanna kno how to grow white wido and shit like that. is it just luck what the seed comes out to be or what thanxs lates

2. i havent been growing for long, but from what i hear, plants are fifty percent genetics and fifty percent enviroment...in order to grow w/w, or orange crush, you need the seeds from the plant ( or a clone) there is no way to make a regs plant morph into white widow...im sorry, but this is life....

drink fight fuck!!(oh, and smoke too)

3. HIGH All, the best bet is to look around at some seeds banks that sell what your looking for. To get good genetics...you have to buy them.

4. aight thanxs guys lates

5. www.drchronic.com nirvana seeds, only $15 you can get some white widows there, i grew them and every seed germinated 7where female out of 10...

6. matanuska...........

where in alaska are you?

7. oh i dont live in alaska, i just love that alaskan thunderfuck best weed ive ever smoked ha.... i live in good old drug trafficking baltimore, i was really impressed with the sale and customer service with dr chronic

8. i spent 2 yrs in alaska...

thats where i first heard of the thunderfuck!

if you got the real stuff it would look kinda like bruslesprouts with alot of purple....

the old natives all get a dreamy eyed look on there faces when you mention that pot!