Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do u get over these high-side effects?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BuddahLova23, Jul 23, 2007.

1. ps-wen i smoke, i usually limit myself to 1-3 hits a day.(usually 1 session)[/quote]

bro do you just have some real dank bud or is that just how you are..either way thats pretty sick

2. orange juice is the killer cure for cottonmouth...and it's fukkin tasty

3. dude i smoke a whole lot more than that a day and my brain still functions at a good speed haha, i dunno man. go to your doc or somethin

4. I get a bad talking side effect.
    Like nervousness during weird conversations, repeating words, saying things backwards and i might studder if im real high and forgot what iw as going to say.

5. Back in the day I used to get severe dry-mouth.

Like the kind where you passed out drunk all night, sleeping on your back with your mouth hanging open. Then, you have to peel your tongue from the roof of your mouth.

...now a-days, I don't think dry mouth bothers me at all. I can toke all day, and never get it. Weird.

6. I never get cotton mouth, EVER.
    kind of odd but i dont

7. have a dip and it makes you create a ton of saliva.

8. I used to get major cottonmouth.
    Its just like eating now for me.
    Morning
    Lunch
    Dinner
    Nighttime chow
    and every 20mins inbetween all the courses.

9. some times i think im talking fine, but i finish a sentance and everyone else goes what the fuck? so i guess i speak in tougnes sometimes lol

10. i did that one time.. i was extremely stoned (along with a buddy that had been smoking with me) having a drink with a couple of friends and me and my buddy are having a pretty long conversation and we end the conversation and everyone else was just staring at us.. i guess we weren't really having a conversation just a bunch of random shit strung together :eek:

11. dude thats fuckin hilarious