How do u do the paper towel thing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by weeddog, Jun 28, 2004.

1. Wusup how do u do the paper towel thing for the seed sprouting I am starting over so whats the best way to sprout the seeds and it will sprout for sure.

peac

2. (On the righht top conner, theres a search buttom. theres alot of great info on these topic.....420 shade.....)

3. How funny, I just did this now!

Ok, the first thing you'll want to do is soak the seeds in warm water for 12 hours. Then get a tupperware container (Or two plates on top of each other). Wet a paper towel so it's wet, but not dripping, and put it on the bottom. Then out the seeds on it, with another moist paper towel on top of them. Here's a picture-

///////// <-Lid (Or plate)
    --------- <-Moist paper towel
    o o o o <- Seeds
    --------- <- Moist paper towel
    ///////// <-Bottom of contained (Or plate)

Hope that helps.

4. When should i plant the sprouts. I mean how long will it take and when?

5. When a little white thing starts to grow from the bottom. Depending on your seeds and your luck, it'll take anywhere from 3-5 days. Plant them in WARM and moist soil, and wait about 3-7 days. Plant the seeds white thing down. The white thing is the tap root.

Peace.

6. what put the hole thing in the soil or just the white tap root and if ill have to put the hole thing in soil how deep should i do it

7. You'll have to make a hole. After firmly pressing dowm on the soil, use a pencil to make a hole. Put the hole down about half an inch. And, of course, plant the seed with the white thing down.

Peace.