How do they look ? :))

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kBS, May 8, 2011.

1. I'm still using it now, and im in second week of flowering.

Though that (tomatoe food) ends after this next watering.

:smoke:

2. these pretty girls are my autos that are 2 and a half weeks.i got them under 260w cfls 20/4.dont have good nute yet so i used MG 3 days ago.doesn't look to bad.they got a little nutes burn on some of the leafs but not much.i'll just cut the dose a little.i'm going to use MG for this grow.i got some other autos that seeds just popped so i'm going to use fox farm tio on them to see the difference between the 2 grows. :smoke:

Attached Files:

3. there is my first grow last year using same method balcony/few cfl bulbs . No nuts , just city water :D i'm been moving her from spot to spot every day and ignored a light schedule .Finished approx in 3 months .Strain AK47 yield 14 grams
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]

4. is this the lowlife AK47 automatic strain?

5. #25 kBS, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    yeap.. its auto ak 47
    my current plants are photoperiodical and harder to grow
    [​IMG]
    Bubba kush looks like god damn rhubarb

6. #26 MrNiceSmoke, May 10, 2011
    so have you tried any of that AK47 yet?just wondering how good it is.the lowlife AK47 auto is the next strain i was thinking of getting.

7. kbS, couldn't you find a bigger picture? It's a better idea to use attached pics and thumbnails rather than inline images. Drives some people on mobiles crazy waiting for gigantic pics to load.

8. sorry for picture !
    yes this ak47 was my last year grow .. that was easy to grow her..i suggest you to grow some lowlife ak 47 and the smoke was freshly sweet :))

9. I didn't mean to sound rude, either.
    I just remember that someone mentioned the mobile phone / inline image issue the other day.

10. hey man thanks for the info on the AK.you helped me make up mind ,so lowlife AK47 auto order has been placed and comfirmed!thanks again kbs.repps for you bro.:D

11. #31 kBS, May 10, 2011
    If i Grew with minimal setup its not going to be a problem to you with your setup ,wish you good luck :))

Ill update with pictures in couple days ! ANd im thinking to convey my bubba kush to my 2nd home cuz its hard to keep two plants in my palace , she gonna flower if ill put her outside withoutany setup ? Btw i live in Northern Europe baltic states ! Thanks to all

12. #32 kBS, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    quick update ! Plants looking nice :)
    how you guys think , they are already in vegging ? and how long is vegging period ?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. looks like they'er veggin to me.your going to love that c99 it's great!

14. new pictures!
    [​IMG]

bubba kush looks great !
    [​IMG]

Yesterday was damn hot day , sun was so strong , and burn leafs :( ... I want to ask what will happen if i not going to give light for a 2 days ? Thanks

15. MY BUBBA KUSH APpROX 1 mounth! I think few more week until it will start flower :) looking good
    [​IMG]

16. cindy99 still vegging , no signs of flowering at the moment , picture >>>
    [​IMG]

17. These plants are not burned from the heat. The brown tips on the leaf margins is from a Mg deficiency. Your pH is probably off a little or you need to add Epsom salts or cal/mag. The c99 is also running out of nutrients and is ready for more fertilizers.

PW

18. I think this stuff caused me to bud way too early, after I switch to soul synthetics, nitrex, and calmag I got back into veg.. I say fuck this shit.. working nice on my onions though..