How do they look?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Buzzy12397, May 17, 2017.

1. Still recovering from root issues but doing better. Not sure why some leaves have yellow tips. There is some new growth the new little leaves seem to be curling downwsrd. Tomorrow will make week 4 since i planted in rooters in my bubbleponics setup. Let me know what you think and what i could improve on :)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. pics aren't working for me

3. That sucks idk i can see them now. If you're using the app i suggest closing it and coming back to the thread. Sometimes when I use the app it won't show pics. Idk y just a weird "thing"

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

4. i can see them now

5. Yay :) i removed the foil btw

6. Yeah luckily you lost foil. Head spots.. issues yuckk.
    Anyways. Looks to me you need more nitrogen but some 4 - 0 - 0 nutes add some nitrogen slowly. See if they get darker :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Defiantly nitrogen actually. Your stem should be a bit thicker at 4 weeks id feed some nitrogen; )
    Smokeonnn!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Whats the light and how close is it? Since you removed the foil(good idea), did you make sure there are no light leaks touching your res.

Also any reason you picked hydro for your first grow? What is your space? And do you plan on taking out all the plants from that bucket and leaving one? Remember cannabis grows big, there isn't enough room for more then one.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yes i used small paper plates instead..i did hydro because i wanted a challenge and I'm in a situation where soil isn't really an option inside the crib, plus i grow herbs and such outside and thought it would be cool to have my "secret" garden in my room. I have a 4x2x5 grow tent and I want to put each plant in a 5 gal bucket but I'm confused on if I can transplant from a 3.75 net pot to a 6 inch pot.

10. Sure take your little net. Pick It up. Put the roots gently thru the 6 inch pot. Place your hydroton.. coco etc around it.. put in new lid on 5gal bucket;)

11. Just don't take plant outta the first net. And directly out into other net; )
    Staysmokin..!

12. I am letting you know hydro has a higher fail rate compared to soil. You will need to watch your water temps, ph, and ppms a lot more closely.

You can but if their roots have grown through it will shock them more since you prob need to tear them out. And we are talking about what dwc? Again a lot more work and issues that can follow. Make sure you have air stones and 0 light leaks on your water.

If every thing goes correctly(good luck), I don't know if you will have the space to hold 3 plants. That tote is what 20 gallon? Then you want to add in 2 more 5 gallon dwc? They will get very big in a 4x2 imo. You will need to look into training. LST, Scrog, Supercrop. This way they do not completely take over.

13. My bad for replying so late.

I wanted to eliminate the 18 gal tote that i have for 5 gal buckets for each plant. My system has 4 air stones with a top feed to each plant.

14. Is it too late or harmful to transplant to soil. I have some extra pots, soil, etc.

15. they aren't autos are they? could probably transplant just be aware they will get shocked and take up to a week to recover search up theres a few threads about transplanting hydro to soil mentioning maybe have to trim foliage or roots. not familiar with hydro personally

• Like Like x 1
  16. Here they are! Staying hopeful lol[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]