How do they look?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jew&gypsy, Mar 19, 2017.

1. These are my first plants, are they ok?
    What can I do to make them better?
    Do they need anything?
    Thanks in advance :weed:

IMG_7883.JPG
    IMG_7886.JPG
    IMG_7893.JPG
    IMG_7894.JPG
    IMG_7895.JPG
    IMG_7896.JPG
    IMG_7897.JPG

2. Looking fine. Are you going to be flowering in that same space? If so, you'll need to cull quite a bit of them or it will get VERY crowded very quickly.

3. Bruh people aren't responding to your threads because they think your trolling . You clearly have a green thumb. Maybe just try and have an even canopy and top them evenly next time.

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 1
  4. Haha no I'm fully serious I have no idea what I'm doing.

Ok thanks heaps for the advice, some are older than others and there are a few different plants in there.

I've done a bit of a mix of things I learnt watching YouTube to see what I like the best.
    Some of them will be males probably.
    I hope none of them are hermies coz they've gotten too hot a few days

5. Just keep a close eye out for any balls and chop those plants quick. Make sure to flip with room for atleast 2-3X your plant height at flower initiation. And next time maybe try and start them together, if your going for perpetual you can always grow straight from 12/12 or invest in another tent for veg

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes, but I do have another tent just only have the one light, might have to get another one for flowering?

Do you guys think I should flower them soon? I was kind of hoping the smaller ones might catch up a bit

7. There are 5 autos in there too

8. Oh damn, alright well next time don't grow the autos and the photos in the same tent. Your autos might get light deprived once you flip to 12/12. Also you might want to get another light, maybe Daisy chain another 600, and get another for your other tent.

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 1
  9. You can flower whenever you want. Just make sure you have the 2-3 X growth requirement for the plant. Are the shorter ones the autos?

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 1
  10. Like are the plants in picture #6 autos?

#patientsovercups

11. No the autos are all taller and spindlier, I think one is a Wonder Woman and one is Super Skunk the 2 smallest ones in the middle.

Ok thanks! Will order another light and then flower them when I get it in, will give autos their own tent maybe and leave on 18/6

• Like Like x 1
  12. These are the autos, 3 from bottom in the centre and 2 from bottom right
    IMG_7901.JPG

13. 2x 900 watt COB LED now
    have switched to 12 hours on/off
    temps about 24-25deg c
    50% hum.
    pH of soil 6.8

Plants are doing ok but some are yellowing on the lower leaves, am not sure if it is due to the 2nd light, the fact they were pulled over a bit, or nitrogen or magnesium deficiency so I watered with seasol and with molasses water and have foliar sprayed them with blackstrap molasses too.
    Also top dresses the plants with yellowing with sheep pellets.

If anyone can give me any advice on what I should do or if what I did was ok?

Getting very crowded, not ideal.
    Did a little bit of pruning in there today and had a little tidy up but these pics are from a couple of days ago - day 11 flowering.
    IMG_8023.JPG
    IMG_8024.JPG
    IMG_8025.JPG
    IMG_8026.JPG
    IMG_8029.JPG
    IMG_8030.JPG
    IMG_8031.JPG