How do they look?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bestofbuddha, Sep 11, 2012.

1. #1 bestofbuddha, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    Photo0812.jpg

Photo0810.jpg

Photo0808.jpg

Photo0807.jpg

Photo0806.jpg

Photo0805.jpg

Photo0804.jpg

Photo0803.jpg

Photo0802.jpg

they're all bagseed but from very good batches. the bushy Bitch (my favorite) is a clone that was cut last november and was barely 2 inches. she went thru a lot of shit but came thru, she even turned purple and blue at the 8th week of flower. i have 6 plants total, (2 in each pot, yes i know i'm not suppose to do that) all females. the other in the same pot as the bush is also a clone. all are currently budding and smelling and looking better than what i bought! the tree looking 1's were planted in february. the smallest ones were planted in may but didn't get that big cause i had about 8 plants in the pot and had to kill 6 of them :(. but one of the small plants' buds are turning purple. and the bush's Buds are turning pink! these pics are from 2 weeks to a month ago. i have grown before but these are the biggest my plants ever got. i will try to take some Budshots this week.

but tell me what you think. any suggestions or advise? (besides the 1 plant per pot).

thanks in advance

2. Photo0766.jpg

Photo0754.jpg

Photo0750.jpg

these are from 2-4 months ago.

3. looking good next grow id up the pot size

4. #5 bestofbuddha, Sep 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2012
    update:

these are some STANKY BITCHES! :hello::smoke:

Photo0851.jpg these are only purple cuz i been leaving them out during the cold nights.

Photo0850.jpg

Photo0849.jpg these are true purple plants, but as you can see phone can't take good enough pictures to see.

Photo0848.jpg

Photo0847.jpg

Photo0846.jpg and my favorite, the Bushy Bitch!

5. Claw foot leafs. How often you watering them? Claw foot looking leafs in sign of overwatering.

6. give em water everyday, sometimes 2-3 times depending on the weather and sun. when i wake up the soil is so dry and they're always drooping for water, the pots get as much sunlight as the plants.

7. IMO they are overwatered or your soil is caking/packing in the bottom of the pot.

Did you use any perlite and how well does your soil drain? Is it slow to drink water?

Also good rule of thumb is one plant per pot.

8. If your watering 2-3 times a day they definitely need more root room! I gave up container growing a while back over security & watering issues... buckets in the woods just ain't normal, even with 5+ foot plant sticking out they only needed water early am & late afternoon & that was in the hottest part of summer... I would never use less than a 5 gallon bucket now I just container start them & early summer they go in the ground where they belong! Water once every 2 days in the hottest part of summer very little leaf droop.

Your plants look good just need less water more root room

9. damn that just might be my problem. no perlite, poor draining, and water takes a while to get deep in the pot. and yea i know the rule, but nothing i can do about it now. i really don't think i can do anything about those probs but what i am doing is getting some neem oil because when i first brought them in, bitch ass spidermites infested them! do you think it's ok to use it while they're budding??

10. yea all of the pots were changed in the past 2 months. i can see some of the roots coming up but i don't wanna do anything to stunt their growth. they barely have another month to go. but i really thank you for your reply and advice.