How do they look?...CFL Dresser grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ColeJDUB, Jan 20, 2014.

1. #1 ColeJDUB, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    Well like the title says, how are they doing?

They are almost two months from sprout. (2) Kruela x Skunk and (1) Nothern Lights x Skunk all in 3 Gal pots. LST'd.

The smaller plant is the NL. (I just fimmed before I took the pic.) 

Also there is a pic of one of the leaves that looks to be a deficiancy or something.....any/all input is appreciated.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Could be not getting light. BUT im noticing brown on other leave tips wich looks to be a burn of some sort. Nutes?Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. looks like overfert. do u see how ur leaves are curling down and are very thin kinda like a bird claws. classic sign of over fert.

4. Oh dam just looked at the clawy thin one. That plant is fried holmes. Back of the nutrients Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I was wondering what that was about.... I just flushed them last night so hopefully that will help clear out any salt build up. I was using less than 1/2 strength nutes, I guess It's still too strong for them. Do you think I should skip the next feed and just give em Ph'd h20?

Thanks guys.

6. soil actually holds nutes where hydro medium wont. just remember for soil u wanna feed-water-feed-water or even feed-water-water-feed-water-water

7. what he said.

8. Got it! good looks everyone.