Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do they do that

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tha Kemist, Jul 3, 2011.

1. I just watched a WIZ khalifa music video and hes smoking in it but how does he get his exhaled smoke to be so white and pure..

when i exhale its just fades away immediately or i cant even get that much smoke to come out of my mouth.

is there a secret on how to inhale so when you exhale you can do cool tricks:smoke:

2. Smoke a blunt.

3. don't inhale to your lungs and you've got that kind of smoke. Looks fun, but you waste weed.

4. It comes naturally after smoking joints/blunts for some years. Even quicker if you smoke cigarettes. Best way to practice is smoking inside, or somewhere shielded from heavy winds. Draw in smoke, but instead of bringing it into your lungs keep it in your mouth. It'll be thick and white and perfect to ghost, french inhale, or blow rings. All of which - like i said - same to me naturally over time. My weakest one is still rings.

Oh and dont make this all you do. You can waste weed by only doing tricks, so jsut practice a couple times every joint you have and before you know it you'll be golden. Just try and remember your smoking that joint to get high not to do smoke tricks haha

5. ^^ Although ghosts aren't really a waste, cos you can take the smoke back into your lungs after you suck it back in. Looks cool as hell :D

6. VERY good point. So are french inhales now that i think about it, because you inhale it through the nose. I mean you might in theory lose a bit but your still at least inhaling weed.

New stand-point: smoke rings are pointless. Dont try them until you have mastered the others, or dont mind wasting weed. French inhales and ghosts howevers, are badass haha.

7. most of the time you dont actually inhale the smoke u suck it into your mouth, and there ya go simple, if u breathe it all in it fades away because your lungs absorb most of it

8. Smoke some GOOD! You get wayy more smoke comin off da blunt or joint if theres dank in there

9. smoke hookah if you want some delicious thick smoke.

its excellent for doing tricks and whatever else, and you dont waste weed.

10. great tip as well. Thats the only reason i like hookahs haha Smoke tricks with them are doooope

11. 1st - I doubt Wiz even smokes pot.

2nd - video editing and modern day technology can do wonders.

12. doubt wiz smokes? lol he got caught with 2 o's in nc and told the cops it was for personal use on top of the fact hes obviously stoned in every video hes in

and its not editing its just practice...

13. I may not like Wiz Khalifa but I definitely do believe he smokes pot, dude.

14. agreed. the taste is meh but i lovveee playing with the smoke

15. Nailed it.