How do these look???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by smurphy90, Sep 22, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Need to move it to my indoor room ASAP all help is asked for and obv some
    Bugs are getting at this thing id really love to get it inside and would anyone be able to tell the strain?? These were seeds just left in good soil and she sprouted up

2. 50 fucking views and no answers? Y'all just being dicks or did I just get 50 unintelligent idiots to look at this

3. nobody probably wants to answer because it might hurt your fellings..

4. I could careless man just need some answers I sounded like a dck but need some assistance

5. And this plant fell into my lap some shit happened now I need to move it I smoke
    Mad buddha I don't grow it so any blades out there gimme a hand

6. That is not an option my dude

7. But I would like your input on why I should start over ...

8. Looking at the link in your sig Id start over too but I dont have a forest like
    You chief

9. well ur first mistake was come om this website demanding answers and calling people idiots.. you won't get too far like that..

10. for the amount of weed you stand to harvest off that plant(none) it would be a waste of ur time and money to grow that plant, chief..

11. Looks like hell............................

12. Yea it's in the middle of the woods bro

13. Save yourself the walk then.

14. Yea ur prob right but still def wrong forum to post 1 lil ass plant sittin in the woods pce out br0s thanks for the help

15. It looks like an indica Dom strain that is just starting to flower. If you dig it up and bring it indoors it will be greatly stressed and will reduce your yields. You might get a half ounce off of her. Or you could reveg her, which will also hurt your yields, but give her time to build a better root system again. By then she will likely have outgrown your grown room and light source.

She is also nutrient deficient and in plain soil that won't do well for an indoor grow. You can transplant into fresh soil, but that is another thing that will stress your plant. Changing light cycles, soil, temps, lighting, and being dug up will most likely leave you with a hermie plant. Plus the bug issues you mentioned could get worse indoors. Depends on what type of pests you are dealing with.

I think all and all, start over was good advise. Get your grow room set up and use your next bagseed, or order some good seeds.

16. im with everybody else shit can the idea of bringing into a indoor envirement,you would be contaminating the grow room,i would do like mama said set up clean grow room with new soil and get new seeds

17. Ask your dad if you can keep it in the basement.
    :)