How do these look for 10 days old?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lenix, Mar 6, 2010.

1. ur watering too much

2. Why do you say watering too much? Explain.

I looked at pics of mine at 10 days, and they were about twice as big though.

Sour Diesel, 105w cfl-14w LED, soil

3. Ya please explain how could you tell that I'm overwatering?

Anybody else can elaborate?

Personally, I don't overwater. I check the soil before I water.

4. I am on my first grow so ignore everything I say!

The are rather small for 10 days compared to mine and the watering too much comment is probably due to the drooping appearance of pic 1. From about day 3 on mine looked like they were reaching upwards, not hanging down. The best thing I did for mine was to transplant to bigger pots early, soak them thoroughly and leave them alone while I was on vacation. I was shocked when I returned!

Get them out of the foam cups and into something darker, or better yet into their new homes. Soak the new soil down well before moving them so as not to unsettle them. I made BOTH mistakes but got away with them :)

Good luck, I am sure they will be fine.

5. I agree with DJ buddy those look too moist, at 10 days from when I put em in soil I like to see a 6 - 8 inch plant. I dont use nutes till then either.

6. The soil needs to stay dry, don't water until the soil has been dry for 5-6 days! Small roots do not need very much water at all, they will look for water in the soil on their own until theres none left. So let your plants breathe.:smoking: