How do these flowers look? How long til harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MedicatedWarrior235, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Strain: Grease Monkey
    Day 54 of Flower
    Living Soil / KNF grown

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They look decent to me. They feel pretty dense and heavy. There are obviously some pistils that are still white though, and the best I have to check trichomes is a magnifying glass, I don’t have a loupe or a scope or anything. I believe the breeder’s recommendation is 55 - 63 days, for indoor growing. Does it look like that will be about right for outdoors too? 9-10 more days? I hope the pics are good enough. Thanks in advance.

2. #2 old shol4evr, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. A “FEW” weeks? Really... that long.. I knew the breeder dates are kind of a guideline more so than a specific date but I didn’t think it would be that far off.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. At least 10 days. At least......

Eagleyedye

• Like Like x 1
  5. 2 weeks dude...then check trichome colour

• Like Like x 1
  6. 10-14 days I can see. A “few” weeks to me is 3 or more. That sounds kind of crazy lol.

But the 10-14 I can get with for sure. Thanks.

7. When 75% of the white hairs turn brown start checking trichomes. My plant looks about the same as yours and I’m thinking 3 weeks left but we’ll see.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah I mean whatever it is, it is. I’ve grown before, never this strain, but none of them seemed to take quite that long. Except for fairly sativa-dominant strains. So it will be interesting to see.

9. I’m also growing a strain I’ve never grown before “cookies kush.” Only got 6 weeks veg before it started flowering but really took off plant stands about 4 ft tall. If I get 2-3 ounces I’ll be happy just a night time strain.

• Like Like x 1
  10. @WanderingGoat right on man, that’s a fire strain for sure. Haven’t grown it eat but it’s one of my favorites to smoke for sure. Definitely let the community know how it goes! Do you have a journal going?

Back to my topic for a moment - there’s one other question I forgot to ask.

I noticed that some of the “sugar leaves” / cola leaves are yellowing at the tips... is this something to worry about? Does it look like a deficiency? If so, do I have time to fix it or should I just let it go...? I really don’t want to end up with yellowish buds lol..

Pic:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah I’ve got a journal going just a cheap grow think it cost me 6$ so far and about 30 min a week.
    Barney’s cookies kush

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cool shit, that’s the way to go man.

13. #13 old shol4evr, Sep 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1