How do the big boys water

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Rayi, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Do the big growers ph their water and if so how. I am not sure big grower so I use hose water to a elevated tank add what I need to add and water. Never pH and so far no problems

2. My first grow, not a big grower. But I ph every time. It's quick, easy, and cheap. My water is about 8.5 so I add ph down to get it to 6.5. On feeding days my nutes usually bring it close to 6.5 +/-. So I only add ph up or down if needed. Bought a PH meter and a PPM meter combo on amazon about $30ish?. And the ph up/down kit was like $10-12 bucks?ish? Almost any question you see asked here about a sick plant the first response is always "What's the PH?" And it's easier to control than temp,humidity,bugs etc.

3. Ok but do you have 72 plants or more

4. Sorry also outdoors

5. I have ph'd my water with 100 plants. So if you want to grow excellent product you have to Ph your water and ph your soil for the best nutrient uptake, growth, and buds.

6. How do you pH it. I use a tank that is elevated and mix in to that but I can't water all the plants at one time and it's slow.

7. BlueLap Ph tester. Advanced Nutrient Ph Up or Down Depending on the Ph of your water. You need to get a submersible pump to circulate the water in your tank to mix you nutrients, (alway better to pre mix your nutrients in a 5 gallon bucket before putting in your tank. NEVER mix nutrients together!) and a pump to pump the water out to a hose. It's a pretty simple process.