Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do Rappers Smoke Freely

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by notajew, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Just watched a youtube video of Wiz Khalifa and Waka smoking on the tour bus, in Miami. They had tons of weed on them, Wiz had 17 J's and Waka had a cup full of some more herb. Later, Wiz pulled out another bag of weed out of his pocket. Just curious how they would get away with having all that weed, being obviously very stoned.

Do they just have good lawyers or what?

2. Just like we do. The authorities cannot do anything unless they physically catch you with it. I'm sure Wiz and other rappers like him try to avoid as much coppers as possible.

3. its tobacco, or any other legal herb brah. remember that

they're also just trying to upkeep an image. when the cameras aren't rolling, they aren't flaunting their bud like that

4. they also have shitloads of cash to better conceal themselves..

:(

5. Well I just assumed they wouldn't be held up while they were stoned, and in the video Waka was retarded high. If they were out in miama and a cop stopped them, he could search them if they smelled like weed and looked stoned, and he would find the weed.

Nobody would search them though, just because of who they are.

6. I hate waka in that video. Acts a straight fool. Wiz probably didnt smoke with him again after that lololol

Wiz and currensy and taylor gang and all them most likely ride with someone who has a med card so it's no problem if they get caught.......can't really speak for wiz's recent bust tho

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV wiz wasn't on the bus when it got searched.

7. Uhhh, you know wiz got searched and arrested after a concert like 2 months ago, right?

8. Even when cops pull somebody over and find weed they have to run a test on it before they can officially arrest them.

So even with that video they have no evidence that it is actually marijuana

9. Actually, a few months ago Wiz Khalifa was arrested on marijuana charges while he was on tour in North Carolina. Cops searched his tour bus and found something like 100 rolled joints. Not sure what happened later in court though...

10. During kid cudi's concert he requested everyone to pull out their blunts/joints for his hyyerrrrrr song.

11. because they have the money to pay fines and make bail etc.

12. This.
    Also, LEOs LOVE to bust famous people like Wiz and Snoop, it's like taking down king kong to them.

13. i was in miami when they shot that, i was at wiz's concert, and my cousin was a speaker mover and got me in. i met wiz and we toked a little bit before he went on and he gave me a pack of his papers. :eek:

butt, they have med cards. waka pulls out that jar and its the same ones they give you in cali. but the cops cant do anything if they see pictures.

ohh and wakas a puss in that video, wiz is too cool for that douche.

14. he payed $200'000 and got free

15. anyone have a link to the video?

16. Wiz got busted with an elbow in NC not too long ago... it happens.

17. You know cops have hand held tests where they can test it on spot in under a few minutes...

18. medical marijuana boy. wiz has it, idk about waka