Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do people survive 100mg plus edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by incrededibles, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Yesterday I took 4 mg. Today 6mg and that itself is overwhelming to me. I wanna be able to eat more than 1 dose cube at a time :(

2. Tolerance my friend. As much as it may seems to suck not being able to down insane edibles or smoke crazy amounts and function, take advantage of it because take it from a daily smoker for who knows how long: HIGH TOLERANCES SUCKS SO MUCH.
    :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Tolerance dude, I smoke shatter all day every day and I can eat a 400mg brownie one sitting no problem. My girlfriend on the other hand doesn't smoke regularly she eats 1/8th of a 40mg peanut butter cup and she's in another dimension for 8 hours. As the previous poster said, enjoy it while you can, I wish I could get overly high my tolerance is at the point where 3 or 4 consecutive dabs gets me a mild buzz.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. 40 years of smoking the herb then 5 years of hash oil only 3 times a day for my medical issues have put me in the top 1% of extremely high tolerance group. 1000 mg if I'm in agony but it'll have me tripping hard for a solid 8 hours.
    I've painted myself into a corner :)
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I've been smoking for a year. doesn't seem like this tolerance is going up anytime soon

6. lol homeboy you need to try some of the ones I make

7. Go big man.why build up to it? it’ll take forever to get to 100mg at ur rate. take 100mg n c how it is.

8. I eat 450 mg when I eat edibles. Sometimes a 1,000 I can handle easily and I've smoked everyday for 2 and half years thous far. I can also handle dabs quite well.

9. Ive been at points where I could take 800mg and not feel it whatsoever. Having a low tolerance is awesome (IMO)
    I’ll smoke with people that’ll take a few hits and be like “I’m good for the night” and I’m still sober

Smoking everyday doesn’t always give you a good edible tolerance. Daily dabbing is another story tho

10. 90% sure I would end up in the emergency room

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Lol yeah me too. Everyone around me does edibles do to high tolerances I’m luck enough to have a low tolerance all the time. I’d make my own if I were to use them on a reg basis

12. 20mg is a wild ride for me. What's the point of wanting to do huge doses if you don't need that much? For me, it's about the effects, not being able to consume vast amounts. I like to buy things other than edibles sometimes, too.

13. Op don't feel bad
    think of the Great Highs you get and how much money you are saving.........................

• Like Like x 1