Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do People Roll Blunts Like This?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wowtollen, Jun 22, 2014.

1. #1 wowtollen, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2014
    Hey ive seen people roll blunts by licking the inside and rolling at the same time.. is there like a trick to do that to actually make it roll well if anyone knows how to? 
    ( An example is a guy doin it at the beggining of "off the corner" music video by meek )- 0:48 seconds 

2. thats just to get the blunt wrap and tobacco to stick smoothly its not a new way to roll or anything u do the same shit then just do that so u dont have any holes that smoke can seep out through

3. Can you roll like that swishers though? that looks like a backwood

4. They actually put semen on the blunt. Its super sticky, the blunt will never come undone.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. hahahahaha! And everyone just goes along with the jizz blunt. Lol.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Backwoods are the worst imo
    My personal faves are White Owl.

But yeah you lick the inside of the blunt first so the weed will stick to the paper.

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--