How do people possibly enjoy dubstep?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Floyd Pepper, Sep 20, 2010.

1. I mean how is this shit even called music??

Total music for burnt out E-tards if I ever heard it.

2. my thoughts as well. my friends tried putting some on the other day. i asked if there were any drugs to accompany the music, they said no, i unplugged the ipod.

3. Just started listening to it, not enjoying it at all so far.

I especially don't get people who go to see this shit live. If you do not play actual instruments, you are not playing live music IMO.

Hell even fucking bisco has a couple guitars...

4. I'm not particularly a fan either, but different strokes for different folks. People could easily ask the same question about your own favorite genre of music

5. Wow, way to be um...what's that word...intolerant? I've never even listened to dupstep but I'm sure it's not that bad.

I don't understand how someone could possibly be so closed minded and rude about what other people like...unless they're trying to start a hate thread...uh ohh.. :wave:

6. well, give it a listen moonrat. its pretty awful shit.

7. Well even if it is shit, I guess I don't really feel the need to bash anyone or be insulting about it.

8. Saying all dubstep is bad is like saying all rock is bad. It depends on the artist.

/thread.

9. Only half my mates are jungalists, the other half can't stand it. Doesnt get me all butthurt tho, different strokes for different folks etc etc.

10. saying all dubstep is bad, is simply stating i can't stand the genre.

it is all bad, in my opinion. we're allowed to have opinions, right?

11. its not its called dubstep, like it sucks as bad as 20 steps up a staircase on a hot day ya know? lol

12. everyones allowed to have opinions just some are right and some are wrong hahaha and yours just happens to be right

13. ^^^

When Im e-tarded there is nothing better...next to Disco Biscuits, and STS9 of course :p.

14. haha irrelevant relations, rock is the shit its a known fact

15. i could search ya know but i figured you knew, but what exactly is a disco biscuit? hahahaaa

16. How does OP possibly enjoy *insert whatever he likes*, how is that shit even music. You know, he must be an e-tard for liking that.

I'm not familiar with Dubstep, but since when does music have to pass other people's expectations to be considered good music to someone? Music is an individual experience /thread

17. so should masturbation but hey its fun if its not individual ALL THE TIME haha jk

18. well its not my fav music but i do enjoy it when im high..

some people say jazz has no melody and its just many noises all together..
    well i find jazz to be splendid ..

some say punk is awful..i freakin love punk!

what doesn flow nice at your ears doesnt mean its total shit..

if you dont like it dont listen to it.that simple..

19. haha yeah but when some homo rolls up next to you at a light and forces you to listen then whats your answeR?????? dun dunn dunnnn lol i just woke up at 7 hyper, and i havent even smoked!!! wtf is this haha