Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do people in jail smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jayjay5396, Dec 24, 2012.

1. hi i know there's a lot of drugs in jail but what about if you just wanna smoke weed how can people do it without been in trouble?

junkies can use their stuff what about us potheads can we still medicate with weed?

2. #2 BLT, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
    I've never been in that situation but thinking about it now this is my opinion. Weed takes up more space/ is bigger then most other drugs which makes it alot more risky to get it into prison, especially if a bag of something else is 1/30th the size and is worth 10x more. Tons of people leave prison with an addiction to something they never had before. If everyone just smoked weed I think everyone would be better off, especially the hardened criminals who keep going back to hard drugs. With that said I feel like even if your smoking some the smell will cause alot more attention then its worth. Maybe it depends where you go!

Oh and Im sure there are a few blades here that have been in the slammer who add real info ;)

3. Well when I did a bid in the county jail ( not prison) ppl on hubor ( leave to work) will be the ones bringin in illegal things. Ppl in my cell got anxious when them certain guys came back from working. They got searched extensively cavity and all. They way these 3 guys got it in was 1. Dude swallowed mini capsule containers with rock ( crack) 2 others put it around their ass. I believe inside. Nasty I kno. Hell their are ppl doing YEARS and they don't give a shit how its coming in. As long as they got it. Gettin it inside is one. Smoking weed or anything else is very hard. Time they did it when I was there it was around the shift change. The new guy would do the walk around and after that we got like 30 min where no one would check. But if someone did come you kno a few seconds ahead. They have to swipe a badge which is loud. Then door needs to unlock. Then open. Takes enough time for the whole cell one by one to spray whatever spray they have. Crazy shit that happens in there. Don't tend to go back lol

-Nugz-

http://forum.grasscity.com/hydropon...hts-pineapple-express-auto-bubble-bucket.html

4. I had a friend who was is County, what he said is everything was really expensive

Like $5 for a lighter, and like $50 for a eight of shwag
    He said all the bud there was low quality because it wouldn't smell as much
    they would smoke it when they were in the yard, roll it in their cigarettes was what he said alot of people did

he never said anything about other drugs but im sure they would be crazy expensive also, addiction would be hard if your broke ha

5. My brother got caught smoking when he was in prison, when I see him I'll ask him he got it

6. ^^^ Very accurate.

I have some stories, but maybe later.

7. "hey man you want some green?"

"maybe, is it any good?"

"hell yeah, didn't even have to hide it in my ass!"

8. i'd hate it if i couldnt smoke weed in jail prison leads to stronger stuff i dont wanna be that way wondered if it was possible with weed i'd rather have a toke now n then while i was in there :smoking:

9. [quote name='"jayjay5396"']hi i know there's a lot of drugs in jail but what about if you just wanna smoke weed how can people do it without been in trouble?

junkies can use their stuff what about us potheads can we still medicate with weed?[/quote]

You have a friend bring you some, then you roll a joint with whatever you can find and light it with a paper clip in a wall socket, its like macgeyver, except with the risk of being raped, jk tht only happened with 25-lifers and in max security

10. dude i got more sense than to stick a paperclip in a light socket don't be silly you go pitch a tent up on a railway track its lovely n comfy watch you don't roll on the third line

11. You put a pencil lead in one hole; The clip in the other and it creates a big enough spark to light something like toilet paper. Light whatever and that's that.

But having a lighter in jail is much easier. And we would split each match in two. I still do that to this day if I have only matches.

12. I have a story buy let me get in my zone to do you guys a very detailed story.

13. I'll be checking back later for that story ^ please like this post so I don't forget!

I love story time on grasscity :D

14. Makes you wonder why they'd even want to smoke. Sweet sweet mary is for the good times, not the bad times like prison lmao. Never abuse da herb and use it as an escape. But that's just me.

15. Yeah I couldn't smoke in prison, I'd want to keep a completely clear head in there. Pretty interested in some stories, though.

16. [quote name='"iMPREPREX"']

You put a pencil lead in one hole; The clip in the other and it creates a big enough spark to light something like toilet paper. Light whatever and that's that.

But having a lighter in jail is much easier. And we would split each match in two. I still do that to this day if I have only matches.[/quote]

Yeah, but lighters are hard to hide, and paperclips arent always suspicious

17. That can happen to anyone, not just lifers. My brothers friend did 4 yrs. I'm interested in hearing stories but I guess he doesn't talk bout it.

18. yea when i was in all the work release would bring shit in

19. I read this book about people on death row earlier this year (can't remember the title) but they interviewed inmates on death row throughout the country and one of them said that people would sneak weed in and the police didn't even care if they smoked it. I thought that was kind of interesting.