Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do people get away with it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pau1 Bunyan, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Get away with calling weed WHATEVER they want and people believe it.

Whether it's a dispensary or a dumbass wanna be dealer.

Why is this? Are people out there just that dumb and gullible?

There seems to be soo many suckers out there.

Dont believe me? Just browse the Stash Jar forum

2. Ive got some stinky clowns dick kush and some hydroponic nuns vagina.

3. Aren't those more Sativa strains? How does it smoke?

4. It's pretty hard to ID weed from just looking at it. My opinion is unless you grow it, you will never really be 100% sure of what people are calling it.

I just ignore what people tell me it is and judge it by how it looks, smells and tastes.

The people who really believe their dealers either 1-trust them or 2- dont know any better.

5. they get away with it because the people buying don't really have a choice.

6. The clown dick, has a funny giggley high but can be somwhat disturbing when taken oraly, and the nuns vagina comes covered in little black hairs and gives you cotton mouth because it tastes realy dry.

7. lol, i believe it.. where can i get some of that?

I think I heard Lil Wayne rappin about that shit. DAWG :D

8. Dispensaries are usually accurate if u go to a good one

9. I dunno man, that dealer that said he had Darwin Haze sounded really legit. He even said how it evolved into its current strain. :rolleyes:

10. I just picked up some Angry Grandma Kush. It's good, but not quite as good as the Laura Bush Hydro I had last week.

11. Whenever I hear two people on here talking about the weed they picked it makes me want to pull my hair out. I see that neither live anywhere close to each other but they still think they have the exact same strain of weed.

12. I like to know what im smoking, which is why i like strain names. When i pick up i ask what it is and if its some strain i have never heard of, i look it up. I have smoked plenty no names, but knowing exactly what you are smoking is fun cause you can analize it and stuff.

If a dealer made up some name and it sounded odd to me or made up, and i look at the buds and notice nothing special, like smell or color or branches and such then i know its probably a fake name. Doesn't bother me, weed is weed, names just make it a little more fun.

13. ^^ That's a good way to look at it. But on the other hand names can make weed expensive for no reason at all. Even a little purple thats more than likely due to just some colder temps during the grow can make all the difference in 15 to 25 dollars a gram

It gets pretty sad out there these days

14. You guys think your shit is good? You need to try my Cosmic Abortion.

15. lol Yeah its going for $40 a g 1/2 hitter quitter! DAWG!

16. Well I've got some teenage mutant ninja dank that will knock your socks off.

17. I wont pay more for purple bud, because i will tell the dealer that purple is a result of 2 things happening: 1) The specific plant has the genetic ability to turn purple, and 2) it has to get cold enough towards the end of the flowering stage, before harvest, to turn it purple.

All it is is chlorophyll leaving the bud/leaves. I'm not going to pay extra for less chlorophyll. :smoke:

18. Because nobody really gives a shit.

19. My dealer has at least five different "strains" at once. Whether they are what he says or not, they are generally noticeably different and noticeably dank. I am a sucker... why? I pay 300 an O for dank ass bud.