How do my plants look

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by goombamario, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Whats good guys this is my first grow they are 10 days old , hows the temp/ humidity and do they look healthy? 2 of the 5 are alot smaller is that normal ? image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. They look pretty good but the second to bottom picture, that yellow curling... have you treated these at all? And what medium are you growing in

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I am growing in miracle grow soil , that plant got a little burnt because the tape im using to hold the light up came off lol so the lights dropped on my plants for a coupple of hours but i have since secured the lighting

• Like Like x 1
  4. So all those 4 lights i shoukd replace to blue ?

5. Replace 1 of the yellows to blue. I suggest making the middle one blue. I just notice that the plants farthest from the blue lights seem to be growing slower.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Haha
    Haha man i freaked out and i saw that and i felt so terrible but i just started feeding them a tiny bit of this stuff called orca for root development

• Like Like x 1
  7. As for your temps dont have the themo at the top of the box either. Make sure your themo stays at the same level as the leaves.

8. I need some of that stuff. I have ripped my roots in half before. Right out of the pot to.

9. F
    forsure , i have been moving the plants around , i put the two tiny ones in the back cus it has the most light

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oooh ok. I see. In that case maybe you want to just even the lights out so you dont have to rotate

11. Do some plants usualy tend to grow smaller or slower compared to their siblings ? They are all the same strain btw

• Like Like x 1
  12. Think of plants like humans. They are always the same but with different characteristics

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes.

14. Could be expressing different phenos as said above but it also could be light placement

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lighting is a factory at hand here. If you want to go into detail. Females generally grow slower than males. If you look at the strains they all grow slightly unique in their own ways. This you will notice the more you grow.