How do my plants look?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sourdiesel123, Apr 8, 2013.

1. 1st pic is blue dream at 27 days
    2nd pic is northern lights x skunk 29 days
    3rd pic is supercheese 16 days
    4th and 5th pic are special queen #1 and pineapple skunk both 31 days

just wondering what you guys think about size of them and do the look healthy they all seem bushier to me not sure if they gonna get tall or not all are in 5 gal smart pots all were probably somewhat stunted at beginning but starting to speed up growth how much longer do you guys think I should veg these before inducing flower? and how much you think I could yield

Attached Files:

2. The beginning can be slow but they'll start to take off. Looks like you've got a tent there so I'd let them go at least another 2 weeks. What are the details on your setup?

3. they will take off soon once there roots start filling in more, the ones with bigger containers will take a little longer for there growth spurts but they will be well worth it.
    looking good keep it up

4. 600 mh/hps light all big containers 5 gal others 1 gal all are in fox farm ocean forest 4 x 4 x 7 440cfm fan 2 humidifiers

5. They look nice and healthy man. I'd let em go another 2-3 weeks though if you want a decent yield

6. how much you think I could get off the 5 bigger ones all the smaller ones ima probly veg until there decent size most were probably stunted at young age

7. Look good to me :p!

8. Look nice and healthy to me brother! Like the above posters another 2-3 weeks and they'll be looking cherry!

9. IDK They look really small for a 600w grow .
    I woulda guessed you were using cfl's.
    the color looks good and there's not much
    stretching which is good . Did you have a problem
    When they were babies?

10. yea I believe they were overwatered when they were younger plus they were in light warrior

11. i think the supercheese is pretty good size for how old it is tho

12. That prob slowed em down a bit . They look
    pretty good now tho.

13. hey guys do you think i can start topping them or should i wait longer?

14. oh and what about lst?