How do my plants look so far?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ismokeweed6669, Aug 7, 2006.

1. This is my first attempt in growing. These plants have been growing for about a month now, how do you think i'm doing... any tips would help me out alot because i dont know too much. Thanks alot!

August 6th 144.jpg

August 6th 146.jpg

August 6th 147.jpg

August 6th 143.jpg

:)

2. You should probably plant each plant in it's own pot.

3. ya plant them in seperate ones

what strain are you growing?

4. like they said use seperate pots, i tried 2 per pot and i eventualy had to kill one off cause they fight eachother for light. since its been done already though pre sex them to see which ones male and female. kill the male, if both are fems kill the smaller one

5. I say, transplant to separate pots now. Later if both girls keep them both!! A win win situation. Ismokeweed6669, what lights, fans, soil grow room size etc are you using?

6. it is best to use seperate pots but if you have more than one in a pot consider that one plant ( harvest wise ). after you pull the possible male the yield from all will not be that much more than one plant by itself. that being sayed i have two or three pots that have more than one plant, screw it its a girl grow and smoke...

7. they look a lil small, what growing soils are you using, lights etc.?? if you havent ferted them im sure you can now.use a fert hi in nitrogen like 20 10 10
    when they start budding switch to a bloom formula