How do my buds look?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Exzyro, Jul 19, 2017.

1. I only have 20 days left on this plant. I'm on day 40 and it is a 0-60 day auto flower. Just wanted to see if my buds are about the average size for this age. Will they bulk up before harvest? Or did I just not do to well on this plant so I'm gonna have a small yield? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I feel like they should be bigger but this is my first grow so I don't really know what to expect

3. You may have longer than 3 weeks my friend, but looks like they're progressing well. They're gonna fatten up a lot in the coming weeks

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. So it is okay to go over the 60 day mark?

5. Breeder times are always off... Its perfectly ok to go over the time.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Usually they lie about the finishing time to make them more appealing. You can get around a general time frame but your plant will ultimately tell you when shes ready to come down by looking at her trichs

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yea they swell bout 20-30 percent I believe

8. Okay awesome! I was beginning to think I was gonna get a half gram off each branch lol!

9. Yeah there's absolutely nothing wrong with going over the time. Just harvest when they're done. Makes more sense than chopping when they're not because of some random number

10. I've had "60" day auto strains and I've never seen one done in 60 days. 90% of the autos I've grown are 80+ days with some finishing around the 75 day mark