how do my babies look for 4 days old?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by superbeastly, Jul 6, 2011.

1. are they too small for four days? and why is my one plant all curled lookin? they seem to be growin soo slow. right now they are in 100% organic soil. ph is 6.8. just started sum big bloom nutes. whatchall think are they growing about the right speed?

Attached Files:

2. Too early for nutes. That might b it. Only water for seedling stage.

3. it says on the fox farm schedule to use it and . they dont seem to be growing fast at all . i just started tha nutes today. u think i shuld ignore the schedule and wait til they get better?

4. bigger* not better lol

5. dont use nutes right now, too early.

6. how long should i wait then ...and wtf does the fox farms schedule say to use big bloom for seedlings ...im confused

7. What lighting setup are you using?

:smoke:

8. wait for three weeks then add nutes. Seedlings are to young and fragile.

9. thanks and im using cfls

10. just out of curiousity why do they put it for seedlings on the schedule tho?

11. Cuz they dont gro cannabis for a living, wait atleast 20 days.

12. o okay (i feel dumb now):-D

13. It's ok just remember the number one reason they feel bad is because we gave them too much water or nutes.

14. What wattage of cfls right now and how many do you plan for when they are vegging? Sorry for what seems like random questions.. Just making sure that you have enough light for them..

Also how are you judging when to water.. They look possibly overwatered..

15. do they look okay for four days? growth wise

16. 5 26w but i have each cup under one 26w right now till they get bigger

17. They look a little small, but it sounds like your setup is ok for now.. For all 3 though you will need at least 200 actual watts of cfls once they start getting bigger.. Just give them time and they will be ok.. The number one killer of seedlings is over analyzing/fixing them.. How are you judging when to water?

A good way to avoid overwatering is to water the girl.. Then lift the pot.. Then don't water again until you lift the pot and if feels light..

18. my finger lol

19. i think i may be overwatering could that be why their growth seems stunted or slow