Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do jobs randomly drug test you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mentality, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Do they schedule you to take the test somewhere? Or do they just tell you to go to the store bathroom right then and there and make you pee? I really need to know this

2. Either. Depends on the company. Every test I've had was scheduled off site at a testing corporation.

I had a friend that had to take a home test at his interview. This is pretty rare though, I imagine.

3. I've never had to worry about a drug test, but I would assume that most places would send you to a off-site lab to take the test.

4. It depends on the job and the company. A low key job will only test you at the initial hiring (usually off site) and then test you again if you are injured. Other places will have a drug testing company come in and just grab you and take you to the office to pee. When I had a company that had to drug test we had a program that would select who we would test, the cool guys that didn't piss me off never got tested, on the other hand if you ticked me off you could bet there was a drug test waiting for you. So basically don't piss off your boss and hope they random off site. When we would random off site I took the guys to the collection site and had to watch them. I have never seen so many dicks.

Peace :wave: