Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I use this oil attachment? Please help me!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LSDisYUMMY, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Just bought this for my bong. I've tried it a few times with slight success, but I am still unsure of the real way to use it. Can somebody please please shine some light and help?

Heres a pic of it: imgur: the simple image sharer

Attached Files:

2. First off why did you buy something you don't know how to use.

Second your picture sucks and I can't really see it.

It looks like you heat up the bottom of the glass bulb and stick the dabber with oil through that little hole.

3. It's a meth pipe

Why is the pic of the object in the far left corner

4. Because i had mad shit on that desk and i took the pic with my laptop.

And by the way i bought it because i trust the people at the headshop i go to. They said it was for oil but were kind of unsure of how to work it too. It was only $15 so i snagged it

5. I don't even understand how you took such a bad picture.

"Okay, 3... 2... 1... *body jerks to the right* *CLICK*"

6. From what i can see, i think you torch the bottom of the dome and put your dab through the hole.
    Hope that doesnt shatter too quickly.

7. the people at your headshop didnt know how to use a conduction vape. hmm
    sounds iffy
    heat it from the bottom, oil goes in hole
    its quite simple really, its just a dome of glass.. think meth pipe.

8. Just put your oil inside the bulb, and heat the base with a lighter or a torch... you can heat lightly and vape, or increase the heat exposure and combust/smoke. With a little practice you'll get the hang of it.