How do I use it?!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Canabaian, Jul 1, 2011.

1. So I had one of those cigarette-style one hitters and I absolutely loved it. I was at a headshop today and saw another kind of one hitter (pics below) and picked it up. Only problem is that I don't know how to use it. Has anyone ever seen a pipe like this, and can maybe tell me how it works? Help is appreciated :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. You put weed in the end and light it... o_O

3. Oh wow, thanks for the help. I obviously meant in which end.

4. it looks like you would open it, put weed in the end that doesnt have that mouth piece bulb, close it, and hit through the other end, but i honestly havent the slightest clue hahahaaha

5. #5 thwaaaaaamp, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol my bad... You would hit it from the smaller end, so just unscrew it, put some broken up weed in there, screw it back together, light the fatter end

6. Haha no worries man. Thanks for the help xD That's what I figured but hey its good to get a second opinion.

7. I think you're right. thanks for the help! And also thanks for deleting that post by WizzleFan. I honestly do not understand people sometimes..

8. #8 thwaaaaaamp, Jul 1, 2011
    Gotcha, honestly I didn't know how to use a one hitter when I first looked at it, but once you know it's kinda obvious haha :smoke:

9. Haha thats what us mods are here for, keep the haters OUT

10. #10 thwaaaaaamp, Jul 1, 2011
    Hahaha angry people are no bueno :smoke:

11. I know what you mean! The cigarette looking one that I had before was a lot more straightforward though

12. i have one of those but shorter and it has a rubber mouth peice so you dont burn yourself you unscrew the top, flip the lid upside down and pack it (youll see what i mean) and pack the rest of it, screw it all together and just suck the flame through the hole. the best part is you can just toss it iin your pocket and hit it whenever you want the weed wont spill.

neat little device

13. yours will probably get mad hot sense it doesnt have the rubber on it... so yeah dont touch the top part to much and dont use it for hard core sessions.

its called a sneak a toke by the way

14. so you're saying that I should essentially pack the entire pipe? I'm not sure how well that would work because it is way too long for a flame to reach all of the way through. I thought only a small bit at the tip was supposed to be packed so that the flame can reach all of it.

15. if thats what you want to do sure itll work

16. mine looks like this so i dont really know

[​IMG]

17. Never used a legitimate Sneak-A-Toke? (not the fake ass plastic things they have today)

It's like that. Find where the screen is. Now put the weed in the opposite side, pack it down into the end. Light the lighter, and just dip the top of the flame in it.

18. is mine a legit sneak a toke or the plastic bullshit you speak of?

19. #19 124112, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2011
    Yours is what people call a metal bat I'm pretty sure, the legit old school sneak a tokes are about 2" long. Yours is a nice piece, I'm just saying, you load it pretty much the same way as the small ones.

EDIT: fuck it I can't explain my thoughts clearly right now, good night world.

20. im not op, mine is up there. it is about 2in

lol i dont really care if mines "legit" nevermind