How do I upload pictures?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Newbieb, Aug 31, 2012.

1. I finally took some pics, and don't know how to upload them.

2. you need to get an account with something like photo bucket ( they are free ) and upload the images to it. That will then create a URL for that particular image. Then when you want to post, click on the insert image button (the mountain with a little red sun) and enter the URL for the image as created in photobucket.
    Done

3. I "Go Advanced" and at the bottom I click "manage attachments", and I will attach a photo from my albums once I download the photo I want to upload onto a new album :bongin:

I haven't been able to upload today though, might have a problem right now, idk?

4. Incorrect

5. in what way incorrect - that is how i do it?
    There may be other ways but that works just fine.

6. not incorrect at all, what a stupid thing to say. what I do is the same except I click on the bottom link on the photo, the (img) one and that copies the link to my clipboard. All I have to do then is paste it anywhere in my post and its done

works exactly the same on any forum or website then. Keeps all your photos in one place so you only have to upload them once

7. Or when you reply on a thread click the little advanced button in the corner and you can upload a pic in you device straight to the forum. No photo bucket or URL. Just upload

8. ^This is what I meant.

Sorry not incorrect,but unesessary.Is that better?

9. No, you could just as easily say it's unnecessary to upload to the forum because you can just upload to photobucket just once and you can show you photo as many times as you want in the future without uploading again. Just paste the link in to the post. Nice n easy

10. I said sorry.WTF do you want from me my first born son?

11. Yes please :)

12. In my defence you said "unnecessary, is that better". I was just answering your question :)

13. I already had a son anyway =)