How Do I Transfer an Outdoor Plant into a Pot?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Brazilkidd69, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Wussup i have a plant i've been growing in my mom's vegg garden for about 1 1/2 to 2 months. Now the plant is pretty big its about 2 ft tall (maybe bigger never measured it ) so its are getting obvious. I also live in the corner of a main road so walkin by will allow you to see my whole small packed so called yard, and if you walk down the other street you can see my whole drive way and piece of the graden where the plant is at. Now i decided to transplant it to a 5 gallon pot with good soil mixed with fertilizer but i want to do it properly so i make sure i dont kill or shock my plant. Could some one help me out showing me how to do it and tips for not shockin it.
    THANX:smoke:

2. Take out the plants and spray bleachwater on the roots so you dont shock them when they go into the ground and get bacteria or use epsom salt on your arms and hands.

3. Please disreguard any of 420's posts, he is either a complete moron or just trying to make everyones life harder giving out rediculious info.
    I have already answered your question in the outdoor growing part of the forum in the other thread you made about this, go check it out.

4. That's a good story.