How do i throw a party

Discussion in 'General' started by nerdheard8002, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Alright well this will be my first party next weekend and I have no clue how to throw one. What do I need ? ( we're not 21 ) but need alcohol. Whats the best way to get a lot of people to come ?
    What else do I need ?

2. I am an old fart, so a lot of things have changed generationally, but ....

You have been to parties, list what you liked and dis-liked about those. Work to provide what you liked and figure out how to minimize what you didn't.

I would presume that you need;
    Alcohol or a Bring Your Own announcement.
    Food/Munchies.
    Music
    Herb
    Activities
    Bonfire/firepit if appropriate.
    More food
    More herb. :smoke:

3. [quote name='"nerdheard8002"']Alright well this will be my first party next weekend and I have no clue how to throw one. What do I need ? ( we're not 21 ) but need alcohol. Whats the best way to get a lot of people to come ?
    What else do I need ?[/quote]

If you say there's going to be alchohol,dank lots and lots of food and good music,then you should be good.
    Use a text message forward and send it to every one you know and tell them to send it to everyone they know.
    Also have bitches.
    You should be set.

BIG NO NO'S
    Parents
    Snitch neighbors
    Bad music
    Keystone light or any other shitty water beer.
    Quiet speakers.

4. One does not just simply throw a party.

5. send out a mass text right before, dont put it on facebook or any stupid shit. take everyones keys too, or pick them up/drop them off type of deal cuz lots of cars = lots more sketch. all depends on where u live i guess

6. What's a cheap but affective alcohol?

7. Something I would not do.

8. [quote name='"Vicious"']

Something I would not do.[/quote]

If you don't live in the ghetto and have a gun it should be pretty easy to control your party

9. [​IMG]

10. Have some kind of light like a strobe light or something it adds that extra spark to a party. I have done that a couple times always makes people dance and what not.

11. a good rule dont let your friends invite there friends because then there friends invite there friends and you end up with a house full of strangers youve never meet who are tearing your house to shreads stealing anything that isnt bolted down ive seen it happen

12. Admiral Nelsons, its cheaper than captain, comes in litre bottles and it tastes just as good as any other rum.:smoke:

13. Just a warning. It will get loud and crazy, especially with alcohol. (if you get a good turnout of people) So if you have cool neighbors who don't mind you partying and won't call the cops, right on. But if they do call the cops, you'll get charged with every person whose got alcohol on them (in their hands, keg standing, etc).

I only say that cause my friend sent out a mass text with a BYOB for a party that got busted and he got 20 counts of providing to minors.

14. Could I throw it at a motel and not get skewed for anything ?

15. Every hotel party I've been to has always been a first class disaster zone. If you cannot ask these people to respect your own house how will you get them to respect a random room. They're always great, the craziest, but I would never be stupid enough to throw one.

16. Booze, bud, and broads.

:smoke:

17. Depends on your crowd. I would rather have 5-10 of my close friends come over, chill, drink and smoke than throw a crazy party for friends of friends. It's a good time but I would leave that up to someone else to host.

A pool is always a plus.