Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I tell them?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coldgreenetea, Jan 1, 2010.

1. so some of my friends dont know I smoke....but I do with one of their brothers. Just now, its new years and my friends brother wants to smoke...I really do too, but all my friends are here and they are anti weed.....just now one was talking about how much of a retard that kids brother was cause his clan tag was 420...What should I do?

Like I could keep my composuer while high, but I might smell like weed....plus, back in the day we always talked about how bad it was and such...I dont want to feel like a hypocrite

2. Try to break them of their ignorance slowly, casually tell them things you heard about it, things that make fun of propaganda that are funny to maybe break the ice.
    Eventually you have to confront your friends are start teaching them the facts, and to begin to question things rather then to just accept them. Hopefully, witha good deal of effort you can convert them into either people that share your green hobby, or that dont care when other people do it. If they are really your friends they wont try to change you, though on a level it would be understandable if they were mad if you lied to them.

3. If there really your friends then they wount care.

4. Yea seriously, if they care that much, I would find new friends. I hung out with a kid who was a bottle capper in high school. He knew I drank and smoked and didnt care, because I offered it to him before, he said no, and I didnt pressure him, I said "OK, your choice, not mine". Well before he went to college I said "I know you don't like drinking, but I am going to get you drunk once before you go so that you wont be a virgin in college with people who will leave you if you get sick." We drank about 2 months before he left and said to me while piss drunk "I cant believe I told kids this was bad for them" and we are drinking buddies now. I also smoked with him a few times, but he sticks to drinking mainly, he doesn't like smoking.

If they care that much and try to peer pressure you into not doing it, they are as bad as people forcing other to do it.

5. Smoke and don't care. I have learned that if they are your real friends then they won't care.

6. Yea, the thing is, is that we all hung out throughout high school. Now that were in college, they all went to the same college, and I went to one much further away. The thing is, my best friend out of all of them really wouldnt care. I have told him that I drink and he is okay with it. His brother also smokes all the time we go out and he doesnt care. I jsut dont want some of the other closed mind people he hangs out with to change his opinion.