Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I tell the diff between indoor and outdoor?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TeHNeutral, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I'm asking how to tell by smell or anything like that.

You can grow either anywhere mang, anyone who says otherwise is misinformed.

2. wtF? t-fizz im sorry.... but my purp diesels were from clone. the mother is inside under a 600w HPS. i wanted to see how they would do outside, because i like to experiment. and i have a maui wowie that is basically PURE sativa, cause that's where it likes to be. ruderalis is a fucked up weed used for hemp that hardly produces bud they used it to make autoflowers and that's why they're shitty.

3. Lol dont be sorry. Just live n learn muh brotha.. Live n learn :cool:

4. Indica can be indoors or outdoors sativa can be indoors or outdoors.

The prefix "in" from the word indica does not mean "indoor" it's a Latin word I believe that means night and sativa means day.

5. The smell is the biggest difference, but I find outdoor weed tends to be less crystally and more leafy, bushy (not necessarily worse than indoor) bud.

6. #26 jcofillinois, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    bro. he's asking how you can tell the difference if it was grown indoors or out. nothing to do with sativa or indica.

7. No. Indica and Sativa can both be grown indoor and outdoor..

8. we've established this already.