How do I tell my Parents I smoke??

Discussion in 'General' started by GoldAdapter, May 10, 2009.

1. #1 GoldAdapter, May 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2009
    Yo Sup guys!...Hows you're mornings going...Nothing better then a bowl of dank after a good rest :D.....Soo I'm a heavy smoker,(Daily)......Soo im Caymanian with Jamanican blood, I wanta tell my parents I smoke, how would I go about telling them, I found a old pipe from the 40s in my dads room once, it was wooded like the old carved out ones for tobacco(was to old to have a smell)..And this summer when I went to Jamanica with my dad there was a Jamican with a blunt and my dad noticed the smell (before me LOL) and said ganja!!...I am 19 and Live on my own, soo there not going to punish me, but for being Caymanian (hes a born stoner) BTW my dad just got done with cancer treatment in his prostade. Which the test came back this week 100% gone. But he still has pain, And MJ would be perfect for him...Should I ask my dad to smoke with me or what??

2. I dont jnow why but go for it.

3. Man. Your just lucky as fuck to have a dad like that and need to take advantage of it.

My parents try to fuck my smoking up even though they shouldn't be getting involved. If I asked my dad to smoke he would flip his shit.

4. Well Its where I come from...My dad gets alot of pain pills he takes like 10 every day, and I think MJ would be perfect..plus I'm Caymanian and Jamaican so he might understand...every one says my dad looks like a Bob Marley stoner

5. Subtly mention it for a while, then ask him if he would be willing to smoke with you.
    Why not?

6. just don't tell him. some secrets are best left secretive. and weed won't fix prostate pain, it will only minimize it lol. just keep it a secret. it might ruin your relationship

7. Hell yeah. It's just where I come from too. A place with no tolerance that is full of ignorance.

I got fucked in the location lottery.

8. you go up to them with a blunt in hand and be like
    "yo, spark this up"
    you throw it at them, and let nature do the rest [:

thats how i did it.

9. bring it up in casual conversation, or just bust in your house and say " I Love Weed" really loud

10. well they hurd me talking about my new water bong i wanted to buy recent and didn't say any thin

11. Mom..... Dad.... I got tell you something....

I've been a recreational user of Cannabis for a while... I won't change my mind so don't even try to talk me out of it...

And... you should know the whole TRUTH about cannabis... All I ask of you is to come see this video with me... and you'll finally understand the bullshit our goverment has said about it all these years..

*OP shows his parents any one of those LONG informative documentaries on cannabis*

Parents : Ohh I see... here's a pound of some dank shit for showing us the truth...

*Both parents become UBER-stoners... and by UBER I mean everyday they reach a new platue by ripping some unbelievable amounts from a bong!*

Good Luck

12. Lol I wouldn't go that quiet far...I'l just show them my vapor im gonna buy and they be like whats that etc etc

13. the first way I did when I was 15 was telling showing them a chart with the number of deaths of all drugs per year. their response was,'yeah so what.' and their doctors. hahaha I'm 18 now and they're completely chill with it as long as I get my shit done, you know?

14. Just say like you smoke weed sometimes and you think it would help with his pain if he smoked.