How do I Tell my older sister i smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DarkThoughts, Jan 18, 2014.

1. [quote name="АugustWest" post="19362968" timestamp="1390058718"]just be like "by the way sis i smoke weed.. hope that doesn't bother you"i don't think it needs to be a whole big discussion lol[/quote]Good point lol

be honest..

tell her you don't wanna do it behind her back so you hope she's cool with it.. and if she isn't that you're just gonna do it behind her back.

3. [quote name="АugustWest" post="19362996" timestamp="1390059190"]be honest..tell her you don't wanna do it behind her back so you hope she's cool with it.. and if she isn't that you're just gonna do it behind her back.[/quote]Thanks! Thats a good way of putting it!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I was in the same situation! Then one day my parents found out i was high, and in extension my older sister found out. She then told me that she also smoked! Unfortunately she quit about 3 months later >_>

5. [quote name="abominable_snowman" post="19363035" timestamp="1390059849"]I was in the same situation! Then one day my parents found out i was high, and in extension my older sister found out. She then told me that she also smoked! Unfortunately she quit about 3 months later >_>[/quote]Thats cool that she smoked though! I feel like no1 really quits for good just breaks.

6. jus say it.... get high as you can get go up to her look at her straight in the eyes and say "I just wanna let you know im high as fuck" n that should do it she should laugh n b ok with it.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app