how do i tell my mom?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kishou, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Hey everyone. My dad died when i was 2. He died while trying to escape from jail. He went to jail for smoking pot. And now i smoke pot. So I'm wondering how i should tell my mom i smoke pot. Because i don't think she'll take it lightly. But she might considering she was a huge acid head and pothead in her days. But I'm still not sure how to tell her.

2. walk up to her smoking a blunt and give her a shotgun :D the jail thing sounds a tad like half baked..... so yeah...:rolleyes:

3. I'm not baked/high/stoned/wasted/zoned/blunted/etc. I'm telling you the truth. :/

4. Well....do you HAVE to tell her?

5. well do whatever you think is best..

6. Really? thats intense, why did he try to escape jail for smoking pot? i think they just hold you in a cell for a few hours. *just thought of this* ( LMFAO i can pitcure him like "lets dig our way out once the guard walks by." DIG DIG DIG, ''Kishou dad? you need to sign this form and you are free to go'' "uh why did he escape he was in there for like 5 mins''. then as he is running down the hall flying by the receptionist, he gets en-tangled in the rug and trips in to the glass revolving door and dies horribly.

^^ THAT! is a better story then the shit you just typed. but our storys do have 1 thing in common, BULL SHIT!.

7. Wow dude fuck you seriously. People have no fucking respect anymore or common courtesy. No he got fucking 5 years in jail. And fuck you again for having no heart.

8. I want to. But i just don't know how to say it to her right. Without her getting pissed or sad.

9. i do have a heart, i hear it beat all the dam time, but, you said he smoked weed and got 5 years like dude least come up with a better crime in your story, a beliveable one. What kind of world do we live in where we cant get away with poking fun at someone elses misfourtunes? and its not even a real misfourtune its just you talking pure shit about something that didnt happen, i would love to have the proof or info proving the statment, ''he got 5 years for smoking pot.'' and by some chance that it is true, your mom will prob have a heart attack so where the fuck is your heart.

10. Why the fuck would i care if some random person on the internet didn't believe my story? I don't. That's not really fucking funny laughing at someones dead dad. Hey i would show you his death certificate. But my mom would be like why do you need it? And you don't know jack shit about my mom. I don't really give a fuck if you don't believe my story. But please respect my dad. That's all i ask you. I don't care if you don't believe it. If you don't then get the fuck out of this thread.

11. well if you want to say it to her than thats whats most important man. it doesnt matter how you do it. people should always take you for who you are. just relax and get it out.

12. Don't tell her.

13. If she wants to get PO @ you she will anyway...no matter how you tell her.

14. well my mom is bipolar...

15. alright, i ll show respect to you dead dad. i ll give you that, i am truely sorry about my comments, i just find it extreamly funny that he got 5 years for smoking weed, I really am sorry, but if any case i wouldnt tell your mom if you smoked, she lost her husband, that had to be hard and shit, but if you tell her you smoke weed, it sounds like she will lose her mind in the fact that you could possibly go to jail also (HA) anyways i figured if it was a bullshit story you wouldnt get as mad as you clearly are, so in some forms it must be true. Again i am sorry.

But.. if your dad isnt dead and your story IS bull shit, i got 4 words for you.

KARMA IS A BITCH

16. He would have went to jail 16 years ago. 16 years ago 5 years for pot wasn't uncommon. Why don't you get an education?

17. Are u fucking E tarted. 16 years ago.. i am studying law dipshit, simple smoking weed in a wrap/blunt/paper Etc. its not a intent to sell, and it was lit because he was smoking its a very mild possesion charge, unless he endangered persons or what not he wouldnt have got 5 years. 16 years ago it wasnt even that big of deal because in the late 80's early 90's the main stream drugs were coke and meth which not to many got court or that time, comuinity service is mostly what people got back then , weed didnt even pop up on the radar, Good job dick, stick up for a problem that was already solved. BUT! ok we will go down this road, (Get an Education) um i was 3. 16 years ago, so unless i have some like of super computer for a brain i would know what weed was and the crime for thus "Smoking Weed Mystic Charge" when i was 3, ok. next point. how can u be sent to jail and need to break out in 5 years? it wasnt a maximum security jail it was prob a mild/ group home jail, so why break out when there isnt anything you need on the out side you cant get on the inside, oK!. I cant belive you think you will get 5 years for that, i seen murder cases get 7 years, so ither he didnt state the real reason or his mom is just saying he smoked weed to trick him into not smoking it. FUCK! so clearly i have the smarts and so called education to prove any point and i am not just a pothead that smokes weed and doesnt know nothing like dam, i clearly defened my self mad a joke and said sorry and then you jump on here and get that 30th post and you what ? grew a little more hair on your chest, shit.

18. this is one of those cases where you just don't tell them.