How do I talk to girls comfortably?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by iamsomebody1, Sep 5, 2011.

1. I've always been very shy and reserved, but I want to change that. I started working at Panera Bread about a month ago and there is this girl that works there that I think is pretty cute... problem is I've only had one girlfriend in my life so I have little experience and plus I think I have aspergers or something. Whenever she talks to me I just give her a simple response like "Hi", "yes", "no", etc. Eh, life sucks when you're 20 and still don't know how to talk to girls, oh well, I can still end it if I get to that point.

2. It's as easy as just talking dude, if she really likes you it will be even easier because everything you say will be interesting or funny to her. Just have a little bit of self-confidence and don't worry about rejection..Good Luck!

3. Dude I was the same way. I had this fear of talking to girls for some reason or another.

When I came to the realization I do it every day, either getting a coffee, getting a sandwhich or whatever else I did, I realized it is easy to talk to women.

Pro tip is to not think about her like you want to pick her. Act like she is just another girl out there. Talk to her like you would to a co-worker, not in a crude way but just make idle chit chat.

4. Ask her to give you head in the back unless she's like nice and stuff I don't really know. I still show respect to women but I recommend you kick the habit.

5. Your making it hard on yourself.. stop putting the pussy on a pedistle.. know that YOU are the shit and she's lucky to even talk to you.. now this doesn't mean treat her like shit just talk to her with confidence. Bring up a funny stand up comedian you saw last night, a recent event in news, or just compliment her in a none creepy way. Or just get her a Reptar, bitches love Reptar

6. Lol I work at pan era too. Ask her questions. Spark a short convo bout a bitchy manager or ask what her schedule is or ask her to help u close etc etc. Start maybe including her in what u do. Meet up on break for a cig. Its to easy in the restruant bizz

7. maybe you should gain confidence to be able to talk to someone you like. :) I know it could be a struggle. But I know you can make it.

8. Talk to a girl with honesty, respect and they will give you that in return.

9. Just talk to her... Tell her you want to get to know her better & if you two could meet up somewhere to talk or something. Its not that hard dude, just gotta be confidant & know your the man, I mean think about, the worst that could happen is she says she's not interested..

10. Be yourself, don't fake it and just talk. Women are humans too and some have similar fears.

11. You have the right idea, " get to the point ". Walk up to her at the right time and ask her " can I be honest with you " when she says yes tell her how you feel. Tell her how pretty she is and how it made you nervous (alot of girls like that)but be confident and smooth like the only reason she was born was to worship your dick. But the best opinion would be from a girl. But the shit I told you works.

12. oh man, hahah fuck, i just read your kinky whip and paddle thread and all your sex toys and youre posting in this thread... far out man, funny funny times on grasscity!!! hahaha you are funny
    advice from a towel- whoever asks the questions during the conversation is pursing the other person.
    dont ask me where the fuck i plucked that from

oh wait something on tv about dating. idk im a hermit. got no idea whats going on,

13. Talk to her like you talk to anyone else you dont want to fuck.

14. I used to be just like you back in High School but then I was like fuck it, all you really need is confidence don't be scared cause Girls are people too, tell a funny joke or bring up something that you think is hilarious cause Girls love humor. And yeah, be yourself don't pretend to be somebody your not.

15. I had a buddy who was the same as you, I helped him kick the habit by taking him out of town and making him talk to girls he would never see again. It did the trick he learned if it doesn't work out or you embarrass your self its all one big 'fuck it'

16. LMMFAO! I am a man of many hats and talents!

17. The next time she bends over because she dropped a quarter from a customer, just give her a HUGE SMACK on the ass...And then wink.

Then tell her to make you a sandwich of course...You work at Panera after all.

18. open your mouth and start talking

19. That's crazy talk!

20. Just picture her in her underwear.. .Oh wait... maybe that'll make it worse...